Sign in to follow this  
Somre42

Lack of self humour

I figured out. The reason why most youtube videos are bad or content wise, is because they have no thick skin, and one day i am starting to think USA is gonna go downhill, maybe Canada takes over who knows which i wouldn't mind since they have skiis and voices ponies which is fun, but the general political climate is crazy left and right that is ruining the integrity it once had before George W Bush came to power. Like i watched Gligar13 vids, its funny because he doesn't seem to like any mainstream games. Although the point is some person who really dont like him tries to make a petiton to ban him for having an opinion instead of just laughing and ignoring. This is why USA is such a crappy country, ever since George W Bush they have had terrible presidents, its crazy left or right, there is no joke in that it is an unstable system where it can go in any direction and so they dont like being made fun of or having opinions. Or i dont know how much of a problem this is in Germany too but there is some kind of thing out there. Canada i think is doing ok.

But lets take one example on how to make fun of oneself, as a way that you dont need youtube to do it for you.

In either case. USA mainstream media is so full of themselves and is so fake. But if you say that i sorta bet the overly sensitive babies wouldn't be ok with that.

So when you have your toy being made fun of, well people are gonna be mad. Here is just one example of one of his vids though.

ITT: OP getting upset because he's learned people want certain people thrown out of the country or shut down because of their politics as if it was never the case before.

article-0-151832BB000005DC-838_634x456.j

That was a pain to read through. Some formatting would have made it easier, not to mention the jumps in the argumentation.

But I wonder... why Germany exactly?