Sign in to follow this  
ChibiDashie

Phones. Just, phones.

To kind of complement this post and the fact I got my first cell phone as an early birthday present even though there is no SIM card in it because I'm gonna wait until I get a job so i can save money and pay for a cell phone plan I was wondering what kind of cell phones you have. I got a Sony Xperia XA Ultra and I'm loving it a lot. A lot better than my old iPod Touch that I had for 2-3 ish years, but it has done its job very well. :ameridash:

All I am disappointed about it is that I can't transfer my paid apps from iOS to Android, but it's possible to transfer paid apps from Android to iOS. Curse you, Apple, for making me spend moneys on things again! :applejargh:

A 2012 HTC Desire X, had this thing for 4 years now and it's in a dire need of retirement. The Battery's dying, internal memory is always full and the camera is an absolute potato. Will be looking for a replacement this summer, I'm open for suggestions as I don't follow the smartphone market much.

Still rocking a Galaxy S5. Does pretty much anything I ask it to, and what it can't handle is usually just because the screen is too small for heavy reading/typing duties. Probably won't upgrade until it physically breaks, which may be sooner rather than later.

Hopefully whatever I replace it with will still have expandable storage.

My first cell phone was a Samsung Galaxy Note II that my mom gave me. (I didn't have a contract with a carrier at the time. I only used my Google Voice number on it.) Even though it had a broken screen, It got the job done. I used it for almost three years until August 2016 when my mom gave me her Galaxy Note 4. It was so much better than the Galaxy Note II in terms of performance. One thing I didn't like about it is that it randomly reboots itself. (Especially when I open the camera app to take pictures.) It wasn't until December of that year when I got my first phone that was on a contract. The Google Pixel.