Sign in to follow this  
GeekySonic

Celestia voice actress needed

My first post here, but I think I'm posting in the right section. Someone let me know if I'm messing anything up.

Hi, I'm GeekySonic. I'm a voice actor for a fan animation called "FrankenTwi's Monster". It is being animated with Toonboom Harmony, and was in animatic form the last time I was updated. This is not my project; like I said, I'm just a voice-actor. I'm here to ask for help. We need a Celestia voice actress. The rest of the main cast has already been decided, but we can't make this happen without Celestia!

If there is someone, anyone here that can voice Celestia, please consider checking out the link below to the project on Casting Call Club (she has no auditions as of right now, so there is literally no competition). If you check it out and see that the deadline was last month, don't be confused. We're still going, I'm just getting really desperate to find a Celestia VA.

If you decide to try out, thank you! But before you go all in, just know that this is not a paying role. The creator (also the animator) is paying for access to Toonboom Harmony, and can't afford to also pay voice actors/actresses. Thank you again for taking the time to read this, and have a good day/evening.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/frankentwi-s-monster-animation-miniseries