Light Blade

Spike the Dragon Fan Club

Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of

Spike the Dragon!

spike___wave_from_group_shot_by_caliazia

Twilight Sparkle's very first friend and irreplaceable #1 assistant. This little dragon might be a kid (or not anymore) that still needs to learn some life lessons, but he always remains loyal to his friends, especially to her who raised him and became his family.

Spike might not be getting as much attention as anypony else, and we are going to fix that. By giving him the appreciation that he also deserves.

Rules:

Spike the Dragon is not to be confused with Spike the Dog;

Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Garble post, for instance, unless it has Spike too;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Spike, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old EQD Forum rules have to say!

• Like 3

@ChB

Gauntlet of Fire is my favorite Spike episode & I like it because, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle (My two favorite ponies.) team up to help Spike.

Also, on an unrelated to Spike note, I think the helmet Rarity wears in the opening of the episode is cool.

800?cb=20160417161823

• Like 2

Am I the only one that thinks Spike has a future in diplomacy? I mean, he's a hero in the Crystal Empire (which is clearly a separate nation and not an Equestrian territory), helped install the current Dragon Lord and is close personal friends with the Changeling King. If Equestria needs to interact with these nations, I'm pretty sure I know who she's going to call.

• Like 1

My favorite Spike roles were in Lesson Zero & the first Equestria Girls movie.

Spike was Twilight's voice of reason during those huge events & I think he did a terrific job both times proving that

he's not just a good assistant but, also a good friend.

Spike the Hero:

sig-4682916.09358491bc0d59a6eaef9ec5534f

• Like 2

Fanfiction idea for someone to write (not me):

Spyro the Dragon and MLP: FiM crossover where Spike meets Spyro and ends up becoming his apprentice/student.

Now THAT would be a MLP: FiM fanfiction I'd actually read.

:approve:

• Like 1