Light Blade

Spike the Dragon Fan Club

@ChB

I just had a thought,

if dragon Spike goes through the portal again will he be turned into a rabbit instead of a dog since their's already a dog Spike at Canterlot High?

I got this idea from when Spike & Twilight Sparkle first meet human Rarity in the first "Equestria Girls" movie.

800?cb=20130725052704
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If dragon Spike goes through the portal again will he be turned into a rabbit instead of a dog since their's already a dog Spike at Canterlot High?

Probably not, since dog Spike existed (though didn't appear) in the first EQG movie. 

eqg_rainbow_rocks_twilight_sparkle___spi

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ChB said:

Probably not, since dog Spike existed (though didn't appear) in the first EQG movie. 

Yeah, that's true. It was just another weird headcanony idea I had about Spike. :P 

large.jpeg

• Like 2

So... I've been rewatching Death Note recently.

For those who don't know... or for those who forgot...

Cathy Weseluck (the VA for Spike) is also a VA for Death Note. For the character Near. This character...

Is the one that finally takes down Kira/Light Yagami

Here's another idea for 'badass Spike' and or 'Crowning Moment of Awesome' that could happen that I would likely STAND AND APPLAUD for.

Basically... Spike to basically go Near and defeat someone tactically. With Cathy going all Near-like for it for Spike. :stararity:

YEP. ALL OF MY YES.

STAND AND APPLAUD.

:huzzah:

• Like 1

"Um, Pinkie? Today is your special day and all, so... I don't have much to offer. Will a...hug make you any happy?"

"A hug? It would make me PINKIE-HAPPY! Thank you, Spikey."

large.png