deathmetalbr0ny

Hello, Old fan resdiscovered love for the fandom.

I became a brony back in 2011-2012 (not really sure when:D) fell in love with the show and the fandom but around season 3 I still enjoyed the show but kinda fell out of it, I watched the season 1 and 2 a bit to much because it felt like the only decent animated show at the time but they became to familiar and season 3 wasn't up to par to me at the time. I went to being a casual viewer with the fourth and fifth season and kinda went on towards other obsess-err I mean interest like Gundam, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Most tokusatsu shows. But recently I been watching Joshscorcher's reviews and Acracebest bronies react series again and It made me want to pick up the show again so I watched all of season 6 and loved it, and before I knew it I was listening to the fan made music and creating my own characters again and sometimes I wonder why I fell out as much as I did because it doesn't feel like much has really changed.

• Like 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

26 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a question about posting fan art, are characters made on character creator games aloud if your not really an artist yourself?

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happybonbon:

But just so you know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

22 hours ago, cjhoward said:

I became a brony back in 2011-2012 (not really sure when:D) fell in love with the show and the fandom but around season 3 I still enjoyed the show but kinda fell out of it, I watched the season 1 and 2 a bit to much because it felt like the only decent animated show at the time but they became to familiar and season 3 wasn't up to par to me at the time. I went to being a casual viewer with the fourth and fifth season and kinda went on towards other obsess-err I mean interest like Gundam, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Most tokusatsu shows. But recently I been watching Joshscorcher's reviews and Acracebest bronies react series again and It made me want to pick up the show again so I watched all of season 6 and loved it, and before I knew it I was listening to the fan made music and creating my own characters again and sometimes I wonder why I fell out as much as I did because it doesn't feel like much has really changed.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

I have a question about where I should post certain topics Friendship is Magic says its for seasons episodes and official content so I'm assuming its more for general thoughts and reviews and Crystal Empire Libray says its for fanfiction but it seems more for posting actual stories. I was wanting to know where it would be appropriate for things that are more fan theory/head-canonish or ideas that we would like to see in the show and where they should be put under?

Hello CjhowarD ! Welcome to the forums !

On 12/03/2017 at 6:56 AM, Nova S. Aurora said:

There is no escape from the fandom. You can never leave.

But then again, I've never tried, I'm in too deep. It's absorbed me.

Except for some weeks when a new Zelda coming. But it's pretty rare.