cjhoward

What was the first fan song that you heard and how did you react

Back in the day when MLP: Mistakes Are Forever still existed, it had a nice eurobeat song called Discord playing in the one about S02E01 or 02. Well, I loved it, but forgot about it after watching the video.

==== MANY YEARS LATER ===

A couple months ago, after accepting my inner brony and looking for related websites, I stumbled upon Ponyville Live. Somewhere there I found some kind of voting system, and I wonder what was the top song... Oh, right, TLT's remix of the exact same song! And, well, that reminded me of the existence of that song, and with a quick Google search I was listening to it once again.

Hmmm for me..the first song had to be the Discord Remix with Eurobeat Brony and Living Tombstone. I was listening to it in college and I could not help but admire this music. It was catchy, it was creative..and I could not help but sing it. I think this is the song that got me into the Brony music scene..and I have enjoy what they have to offer ever since.

The First MLP song that I listened to was by Mantlegen called Arf. I found it on the channel Cider Party and I have to say it was amazing. I love the dubstep sounds and the uniqueness of the song itself. I will say however as far being my favorite artist was DJ Pon3(now Scraton) although a lot of his music wasn't pony related. I recommend listening to his song Astro Pony and Glitch Hoves

This was also the first pony video i seen and wow going from comercial radio titles to that track it was amazing and i still have thrills when i listen to it . Love it the synths are spicy and the chords and pads are trippy  not mentioning the video itself that remember you how our dear fluttershy got her cutie mark ^^ .

Wow... I can't believe I never found this thread XD

I can blame me being a brony almost entirely on the 30 second demo of Crusader (Are we there yet?) on Apple Music. I looked it up as a joke, and loved it so much that I started nosing around the fandom.

Definitely would have to be Pony Swag by Swagberg ft. Maros. I found my way to the scene in the summer between season one and two and this was my first introduction to Brony music. I have to say it was probably the combination of rap (which I dislike in general) and ponies (of which I was unsure of at the time) that put me over the edge. Any fandom that could combine those two things into something so catchy and enjoyable had to be worthwhile.