CanasGreay

Starting to make Radioplays. Help wanted.

Looking at the possibility of Starting up Radioplays for the more popular fanfictions/comics. 

Hopefully, the first project can be a shot at redoing (And finishing) Falout equestria.
whether or not our first project ends up being Fallout Equestria or not, though, I need to be sure theres enough people that would be interested in it, and also if there are those that would be interested in helping to make it.

If you're interested, leave a comment!
If you think you could help, most the work would probably be done on Sundays and Mondays. The goal would be an episode about 1/2-1 hour long each week. Each different project would probably need about 3-8 voice actors, preferably able to cover multiple characters. Also, looking for sound editors, and people that can make music to fit the episode. 

If you're willing to help out, leave a message here, or, better yet, send a message directly to me.

Got me interested. I'm a decent sound editor (Been playing around with Audacity a lot) but definitely not the best. I also make music, but I only have LMMS for that, which doesn't include any (good) orchestral samples/synths, so that's not a possibility (at least for now). But I think I can make ambient/background electronic music if I try (haven't experimented with that, though, and probably needs lots of practice)

+ Voice acting? I have no idea. I can't judge my own voice fairly, so I don't know if I can do anything with it.

Edited by Zakru

I can do limited voice work here and there.... and I can also do sound effects, backgrounds, some music, as well as doing audio mixing, editing and mastering in Pro Tools 12.

Drop me a line if you're interested, and plan on doing FoE.  I'd be more than willing to work on that.  Otherwise I might be able to pick up something If I'm interested enough or have enough time to work on it.

Same as the previous reply: I can do some (small) voices once in a while. I've always been told that a have a really "radio-styled" voice. BUT, I'm french and despite my almost perfect English (ooohhhhh yeah I like to please my own ego), I still have some accent left.

Just tell me if you're interested.

Bisous,

Saga.

I'm a writer primarily so I'd love to help you write it. I do also however have some skill in gfx work for like youtube banners and stuff, Been doing it for three years, done quite a few big channels. So any promotional material I could help with. Also got alright video editing skills and work a lot with audio. I'm not much of a voice actor though.

This project sounds very interesting.
Well, I've fixed some audio with Adobe Audition, and Audacity, I do not know if it's any good, but I manage it there. I've also done various melodies in FL Studio, with more or less decent samplers, but I do not know how well they fit what you're looking for.
And with regard to the voice actor, well the truth that I've always liked to lend my voice for small projects with friends, but I can not judge correctly whether I sound well or not, but I think I sound decent, and yes, I can do different types of voice.

If I can serving you with something, I'd like to help you  :D