Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

No, at that point, my brain would be telling me that the gas was going to kill me. I would be in full panic mode.

Huh? What resemblance? I'm legitimately hungry because of a glorified plastic stake. Eugh.

Really? Didn't know that.

I was mega-anxious. Like my palms were sweating amd I seriously considered praying as an option. They inject at the start right away but there's like 5 seconds. Took 30 minutes to recover post-op.

I'll try to follow this conversation as fast as I can. Sorry if I don't see things ASAP.

Bakaa, it's 2:30 in the morning for me, Cipher, and Midnight. Why are you the one going to sleep?

Well, good night. I can't promise I'll be here when you wake up.

Still a little miffed everyone's leaving...

I'll try to hang on as long as I can. I'm sleepy right now but there's nowhere to sleep. I'm in the yard right now and the wind is pretty cold.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend sleeping out there. A squirrel might decide you look tasty.

Yeah, same here, but with weed. There's like 15 separate stores to by legal marijuana, and this isn't even a big town.

Ever since the weed law passed I see billboards everywhere. Compton, Boyle Heights, Koreatown. Downtown. I bet you when the EQLA con comes around there will be plenty of stoners there. Doesn't help tbat the house is across the street from a cemetery.

Ughhh...

I still absolutely love one billboard that I saw. Me and my youth group were driving down I-5, and we passed an adult shop. And facing the adult shop is a sign that says "Lust drags you down to hell"

I applaud whoever placed that sign.

It's fine... but I just went from feeling fine to feeling horrible in the course of five minutes. I had to be an idiot and try to defend myself.

Lol. The school I go to is across the street from an adult shop and the local regional library is right next to a strip club. There's an advert for using condoms and STI prevention. Very big empty condom.

Every day I see that Adult Shop and the people who frequent it.

I'm close to leaving so I might end up sleepinv later in the car ride home.

How can they legally put those things there? There should be laws against things like that.

Meh. As long as the billboards do their job we have something to have fun about. The Adult Shop is standard fare for the County.

4 on US History and English and 5 on Spanish. AP Scholar Award to boot to. You? I'll send proof later too. This photo upload thing is wonky.

I got a 5 on World History, which is a huge improvement from thinking Islam was a country.

2 minutes ago, Cipher_42 said:

4 on US History and English and 5 on Spanish. AP Scholar Award to boot to. You? I'll send proof later too. This photo upload thing is wonky.

You got 4s and 5s? I never got better than a 3...

:rdnotamused: 

Fucking public School system REALLY DID dumb me down. I was in the top half-percent of my State at one point...

I feel you. The public said I'd be stuck leashed to a special ed teacher for years. Took one teacher to notice me and get me out. Now I'm a proud student at the local charter. I always loved reading and history since I was a kid, but I have always been horrid at maths. Politics and law are my biggest passions and I have a small library at home. I came out of middle school and went into 9th grade and ended that year on a dismal 1.9 GPA. Since then I've worked hard but I don't think I'll get to one of my dream schools.

Too bad that effort is for naught since I'll still be going to Oaxaca in a few more weeks.