Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

I'm a fucking idiot... am I really enough of a moron to try and argue with someone over something I know will hurt me if I lose the argument when I have no chsncr of actually winning... what kind of fucking retard does that! All I'm doing is proving him right.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

chsncr

Yep. That's a word. Moron...

Someone was talking about their long distance relationship on the MLP Forums, and I said something about what happened with the girl my parents cut me off from... then another person I'm pretty good friends with on there starts arguing with me over whether she could actually be my girlfriend or not if we never actually talked face to face.

And so retarded me decides that even though I know he's right and she's probably moved on already, I'm gonna try to argue with him. And naturally, I lost. 

Hey, hey Shadow! You wanna know something? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS!

Oof. You don't know. Things are definitely up in the air so you could be right. But the other must be pretty invasive or nosy if he kept nitpicking your relationship wkth the girl.

Reminds me of an almost for me. A German girl on PicsArt and we both talked a lot when I still had Kik. Ah. Those were the days...

Still, only an idiot like me would think it's a good idea to try and argue with him about when I know very well I'm gonna feel horrible when I lose. And then fucking retarded me decides to spam this thread instead OF USING THE FUCKING THREAD I MADE FOR THIS PROBLEM!

Or, like everyone would probably prefer, just shut up and go away. Problem solved.

Yeah. Because I'm sure everyone wants to hear me rant about my insignificant problems. 

Surprise, surprise: they don't. No one does.

I mean who knows. People are douchey sometimes. Someone nitpicked what you said it has to be frustrating.

I guess I need to go now. See ya tomorrow.

Just my luck... I finally get ready to sleep, and the nightmares hit. It's always the same thing: my little sisters dying horrible deaths. I can't stand them sometimes. It's horrible to have to think.

Ah, I can understand that. However, I never really get nightmares, I just get bizarre dreams.

From what I can tell, I only get nightmares like that when I've been beating myself up. Negative emotion breeds negative dreams.

5 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

Hey, hey Shadow! You wanna know something? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS!

Did I really get that bad?

And all of it directed towards myself...

I promised myself I wouldn't do that again.

Venting helps, but that was full scale beating myself up, which only makes the problem worse.

Well, I'm here if you need to talk, just as you were for me.

im fine! I'm totally fine! I don't need anything!

No, I think I'm fine now... still not anywhere near as happy as I was yesterday, but a lot better than a year ago. Couple hours of real life will wash it right out.

No, what I mean is that my mental stability is fine, I'm okay.

its just that when I get invited to stuff is when I get nervous.

3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

No, what I mean is that my mental stability is fine, I'm okay.

Good. I don't want you havi g breakdowns like that.

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

Good. I don't want you havi g breakdowns like that.

im fine, I'm just afraid of screwing up and immediately losing whatever clicke I formed on here.

Trust me, it would take a screwup of monumentous proportions to make any of us here not want to talk to you. I'm not sure you're capable of a mistake that large. Pretty much the only thing that'd make me stop talking to you is if you started verbally attacking me while I felt horrible like that. And I'm pretty dang sure you'll never do that.

Now you're putting yourself down. No one, and I repeat, no one can screw up that bad. You would have to be intentionally harming me. And you are much too nice of a person to do that.