Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

Shadow... what you were doing is probably a hell of a lot better than the way that I handle my own frustrations with myself. Just gonna put that out there...

Hello, tonight is a good day.

Am I the only one laughing at Shadow Dash's stupid cynical jokes when he's bashing himself ?

Oh, Ok...

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

Am I the only one laughing at Shadow Dash's stupid cynical jokes when he's bashing himself ?

Oh, Ok...

No, I had a little chuckle at the spelling error. Typing on a phone is more difficult when you're angry.

I'm feeling a lot better now. I want you guys to know, that despite all these mood swings and my parents, you guys have made this the best summer of my life.

I was gonna say something sarcastic about puns, but I'm a little too... I honestly don't even know the name of this emotion.

All I know is that you guys and this fandom have come to mean so much to me. I've really gone from feeling like an outcast to actually being a part of something like a family here. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your friendship. Thank you all so much for being amazing friends and giving this social outcast somewhere to call home. I love you guys...

• Like 1

What kind of lie? Like "I told you there was no party but there was and we just didn't invite you" lying or "I ran over your dog and framed your sister" lying?

more of "I did a bad thing and I appreciate you defending me thinking I didn't do it but in reality I did" type.

Im just emotional right now.

Yeah, I get that way sometimes (as if you didn't know...)

It'll pass soon. Just try to stay optimistic.

Well, today's just been a complete clusterf-, I'm just gonna go play some roblox or something.

I recommend listening to Fall Out Boy at max volume. It helps with getting out the negative emotions.

Yes. When I want to relieve some anger, I burn down Minecraft with lava and spawn villagers for the resulting fire to consume.

Yeesh. There hasn't been much activity lately. 

Y'all realize I don't have a life, right?

Aaaand I feel sad and lonely again. Yay. Why do I have to go through this, day after day? For once I want so I could just hang out with friends, be confident, and have a good time.

Thunderstorms, certainly. Yes, an electric type pokemon out of energy because of some thunders, that takes the cake. (<- I hope that was a correct expression)

10 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Are you angry when nopony here ?

Damn, what a bad night I had. Power off for almost 2 hours. I was a little upset.

Not angry, just lonely. You guys are all I have to talk to.

So, I've got some exciting news. My parents are leaving for Mexico tonight and won't be home until Saturday night. And they're leaving me my phone!

• Like 1