Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

Not angry, just lonely. You guys are all I have to talk to.

So, I've got some exciting news. My parents are leaving for Mexico tonight and won't be home until Saturday night. And they're leaving me my phone!

Maybe the wall will be built by the time they will come back home and they will get stuck in Mexico. 

One can dream... my mom has actually instructed me on what to do if they get drugged and kidnapped, so...

And yes, my mom has put that much thought into the topic. I'm not the only one with anxiety.

No, you're not forced to do anything.

Besides, I'll have pony to watch. And a chance to tell my closest real life friends a certain something important without my texts being read.

:glare:Not sure if he got it as a joke

Ponies are a valid argument.

Eh you know what ? My sister started to watch MLP ! When I read that on my phone I was amazed.

She's not a pegasister yet, she started season 1, and that's not the best season for me. A lack of discord's stupid jokes.

But count on me for keeping the pressure.

Oh, I prefer the term pegasister than brony. That's because your language don't carrying gender for every nouns.

Chair ? female. Plate ? male. Smiley ? male. Gameboy ? FEMALE xD

5 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

That's because your language don't carrying gender for every nouns.

I can assure you that a language doesn't need genders at all to be fully functional.

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Change that ? How ? :fluttersmith:

Petition the government or something... I don't know, I'm 15!

You can't imagine what would be that change. It's like if English changed words for "the" and "a". Yes it would be just another language.

4 minutes ago, Fintale said:

I can assure you that a language doesn't need genders at all to be fully functional.

Naturally. English is functional. But eh, do you know that Germans nouns include neutral gender ? TERRIFIC !

6 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

You can't imagine what would be that change. It's like if English changed words for "the" and "a". Yes it would be just another language.

You've never heard teenagers or people with southern accents, have you?

Yep. Pretty much.

My grandparents came from Texas, so occasionally a bit of it slips out in my family.

Hence my occasional use of y'all.

16 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Naturally. English is functional. But eh, do you know that Germans nouns include neutral gender ? TERRIFIC !

Finnish doesn't have genders at all. That's why they sound so weird to me.

3 minutes ago, Fintale said:

Finnish doesn't have genders at all. That's why they sound so weird to me.

Yes, I know it's weird for non-gender languages, that's why I said it. Anyway, each languages own some weirdness ! I'm sure there are some illogical grammatical rules in Finnish ! Okay, I don't know, I don't speak a word in Finnish, but still !