Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

Well, good luck.

NOW STOP POSTING HERE AND GO RP!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

You start this early ?

Bakaarion, most of my friends already have done it... teenagers are getting corrupted earlier and earlier. 

Meanwhile, I haven't been kissed.

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

Youre implying I can't multitask?

No, I'm implying that you should give them your full attention. A great first impression can do wonders in life.

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

No, I'm implying that you should give them your full attention. A great first impression can do wonders in life.

okay, shadow.

5 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Bakaarion, most of my friends already have done it... teenagers are getting corrupted earlier and earlier. 

Meanwhile, I haven't been kissed.

I'm still searching for the right meaning.

Well, I'm gonna Get off for some roleplaying. Hopefully you two won't end up hurting each other like you did in king of the hill. See ya around!

6 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Well, this is embarrassing...

Can we pretend this conversation never happened?

Haha ! I cannot promise. It's now like a joker in my deck. (<- yes I don't know any good expression about that so I use an image)

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Well, I'm gonna Get off for some roleplaying. Hopefully you two won't end up hurting each other like you did in king of the hill. See ya around!

Okay, good RP then !

6 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Ok... I'll try not to.

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Haha ! I cannot promise. It's now like a joker in my deck. (<- yes I don't know any good expression about that so I use an image)

An ace up your sleeve would be a better term.

Oh yes, I'd probably say something like "An ace in my sleeve" if I had tried.

That's fun to see how I remember the images of the expressions, but not the words.

Fat?

I remind you I'm at 120 pounds... that's not fat by any standards except for when I'm beating myself up.

Yes. I understand that. That note was for my reference, not yours. My sister calls me fat all the time as an insult, so...

Haha really ? That's also what we say to each other with mine. But it's all in fun.

Ah people... we are all the same around the world, definitely.

Yeah.

I'm thinking about trying to text my friends. Honestly, right now I'm hitting the bad part of a mood swing, and it feels like no one cares. I just want to feel appreciated... but I'm not sure they even answer if I text, and that'll just make me feel worse.

Yeah... but I'm pretty sure my friends block my phone number over the summer. They rarely ever respond.

But right now, I kinda feel alone. Unwanted. Unloved. And as awesome as you guys are, it's something I probably need a real life friend to convince me otherwise. One of the side results of the stuff with my parents is that I get no appreciation whatsoever. I really just want to matter to someone...

Yeah, I'm pretty good friends with them at robotics, just like I'm good friends with my youth group at youth group. But outside of that and school, we don't talk. They have their groups of friends, and I have loneliness.

As for my school friends, they barely pay any attention to me at school. I try to be overly extroverted to get their attention, but I'm too scared to actually talk to them. So none of them really answer my texts. They just expect me to say a bunch of stupid stuff. I hide what I'm going through from them because it'll just make it worse if they know the truth.

Well, I don't know any tips to make new friends.

I know it not depend only on you, people judge very quickly and it's pretty hard to change it.

But, Is that me who make you feel sad and lonely or what ???

No. I've been having mood swings lately. It happened last year, but the lonely times were more frequent, longer, and worse.

I just want to feel like I actually matter. Right now, I don't really make a contribution to society. Day in and day out I don't really interact with anyone. It's like nothing I do actually makes a difference. No one actually cares. If I left, they'd never notice.