Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Okay, okay. I though we did it too...

Well, your kindness did help me feel better about it to the point I was comfortable enough to say it, but I wasn't attracted to you guys... 

2 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Yep, no names, no address.

Meanwhile, I have your email and his address...

5 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

but I wasn't attracted to you guys

I'm hetero but still disappointed.

sig-4461273.35897-my-little-pony-friends

5 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Meanwhile, I have your email and his address...

You have one of my emails. I still remember your NAME ! Hah !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I'm hetero but still disappointed.

sig-4461273.35897-my-little-pony-friends

You have one of my emails. I still remember your NAME ! Hah !

I find it hilarious you used a picture of Rainbow Dash while saying that...

I didn't expect you to take that so personal. It's not that I don't like you guys. You guys are awesome. But I don't like you like that. He's been doing nothing but saying kind things and pretty much hitting on me since we first met. And with the problems I go through, that kind of appreciation means a lot to me.

(I honestly never thought I'd have a conversation like that...)

Technically, you have my nickname, and not even my last name. Useless without help from @Midnight Moon to track me down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Infinite said:

@Shadow Dash well I will drop some wisdom be careful dash things aren't always what they seem

You sound like my parents... trust me, I'm being careful. And it's not like we could date even if I wanted to. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a minor...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

I didn't expect you to take that so personal.

I do not. I RP the egocentric guy wanting everypony loves him, but like nopony in return. The RD pic was here to highlight that.

22 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

You sound like my parents... trust me, I'm being careful. And it's not like we could date even if I wanted to. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a minor...

Whoa, nelly! That's the first I've heard of that... jeez :toomuch: 

Where the hell did that idea come from? Can't 2 guys just be friends?

@Bakaarion

But can you write songs like me?

No? I didn't think so.

How about novels?

No? Didn't think so.

What about code?

You've got me there.

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Eh, I can write songs. I can write novels.

But you could not understand them.

Good point.

Not sure how much you'd like my songs or my book. They're both fairly depressing and entirely wolf related. Mainly because I wrote them last summer.

I'd probably react like :

"Hmmm... OH !          ... lol, I get it...                 ... what ? Ah, yes, yes, ok....              .... NO ! He didn't dare !!...              ...Ah, why not....     ...But I though he was not there at this moment ?!...  ...ah ok, I see...                              ...How could he do that ?... ... Beh, all this fur...       ...I knew it, what a predictable drama...      ... How he did that ? How it fit ?...             ... nah, impossible, what would say Isaac Newton...      .... Ha ! Unexpected twist...                      .... Sweet Luna, why they all put some romance in their fics ?...

2 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Beh, all this fur

Sweet Luna, why they all put some romance in their fics ?...

These two stuck out. Lots of things that furries would love... normal people, maybe not. And I do get a mate in the book, so... yeah.

Honestly, the emotional turmoil is the fun part. I nearly die on multiple occasions, including one part where I do it intentionally.

Eh, did you just said that the fun part was when you was about to dying or did I just misunderstood ? :glare:

How long is this book ?

At the moment, 20000 words, give or take a thousand. It's complete, but in the middle of a rewrite.

And yes, the fun part is me almost dying. There's a ton of humor, but also a ton of depressing stuff. I actually maim a squirrel and go into shock. Which sounds hilarious, but is also pretty dang depressing.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

At the moment, 20000 words, give or take a thousand. It's complete, but in the middle of a rewrite.

And yes, the fun part is me almost dying. There's a ton of humor, but also a ton of depressing stuff. I actually maim a squirrel and go into shock. Which sounds hilarious, but is also pretty dang depressing.

Yeah, for some reason there's something funny about writing your characters into ridiculous holes like that. Hell, I have a recurring theme where my main character keeps flying up into the ceiling and smashing his head. There's also about 5 instances where he passes out for no real reason at all...

4 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Yeah, for some reason there's something funny about writing your characters into ridiculous holes like that. Hell, I have a recurring theme where my main character keeps flying up into the ceiling and smashing his head. There's also about 5 instances where he passes out for no real reason at all...

I fall, get impaled, and barely survive. Which isn't very funny. But what is funny is that when another character goes to help me, I freak out delusionally that the character is trying to kill me for stealing his girlfriend.

The irony: the character is based off of another story in which he actually is dating my girlfriend.

Okay, I just lorem ipsum-ed 20 000 words, I see exactly how long is it. It's long.

If you would like I read it, I'll do.