Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

Okay, I just lorem ipsum-ed 20 000 words, I see exactly how long is it. It's long.

If you would like I read it, I'll do.

It's up to you. I haven't finished the rewrite, so there's a point at which it'll start sounding really weird.

4 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Um... I hate quotes now. I quoted the wrong pony, and it wouldn't let me remove the quote box to start over

Urgh... it's worse on phones, trust me.

11 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

It's up to you. I haven't finished the rewrite, so there's a point at which it'll start sounding really weird.

Also, there's parts of the rewritten part that need rewritten.

I have to confess... That... I...

I...

Well. I've never liked to write fanfics. For many personal reasons that I won't explain some rare exceptions, like fallout equestria). But don't get me wrong, I still admire any writers like any people doing some stuffs. I know that producing anything require some courage.

But I think It's different when I know a bit the person who write. So yes, you could send me your book, I'll read it.

Ah, I'm too tired guys, really need to sleep.

Cya Nightshroud Infinite !

6 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I have to confess... That... I...

I...

Well. I've never liked to write fanfics. For many personal reasons that I won't explain some rare exceptions, like fallout equestria). But don't get me wrong, I still admire any writers like any people doing some stuffs. I know that producing anything require some courage.

But I think It's different when I know a bit the person who write. So yes, you could send me your book, I'll read it.

I don't really like fanfiction for the most part either. Mainly because a lot of it tends to have either people hating on characters they don't like or going totally OOC. Once again, exceptions. Fallout Equestria. Anthropology. @Midnight Moon's fanfic.

Thankfully, despite having a little bit of fanfic, my book is designed to give the characters their own identities, despite acting similar to their original selves. In other words, I make the story completely unreliant on the original work. Fallout Equestria is actually a good example of that (at least, from what I've read). It could be it's own entity entirely. You don't need the show.

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

Ah, I'm too tired guys, really need to sleep.

Cya Nightshroud Infinite !

Night, Bakaa. I'll see about sending you the book.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

I don't really like fanfiction for the most part either. Mainly because a lot of it tends to have either people hating on characters they don't like or going totally OOC. Once again, exceptions. Fallout Equestria. Anthropology. @Midnight Moon's fanfic.

Glad to hear that. How far have you gotten?

Bye, yes, okay, thanks !

ZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Glad to hear that. How far have you gotten?

I'm still at Twilight being called to Canterlot. With my parents away, I should be able to finish reading it.

No. It's part one...

Trust me, that feeling is common. But make sure you don't overexcite yourself and write too much at once. You'll burn out, and you won't be writing at top quality.

Oh, I love it already. If it gets better, I'll have to start sharing this with friends.

Which could turn out a little awkward...