Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

Monday over already? Time zones never cease to amaze me. It's not even noon yet here.

Mondays aren't entirely bad. The only thing entirely bad is summer vacation. I vote to abolish summer vacation.

And yes, as an adult, I won't have that. Counting. Down. The. Minutes.

I never said get rid of free time. In fact, I want triple the normal amount of free time.

My problem is summer vacation. My parents are strictly anti-brony. My MLP access will be severely impaired.

Plus, no one ever hangs out with me over the summer. I kinda just sit there and be bored.

Tell me about it. Young people are horrible. Good thing I'm practically an adult.

Okay, so maybe not practically an adult, but I'm taking college classes. It's close enough.

I was joking.

Don't worry, adult, kid, absolutely no sense in the science world. They are not facts, they are not truth.

So, I've got more reasons to be happy now. My class schedule for next school year includes daily four hour (pony) breaks. Finally, some free time.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

I believe that up is the opposite of down. The sky is up. 

That's just a theory! A theory I tell you! You can't control me!

(Nice Vinyl pic, by the way!)

So what's the new topic at The Last Postening©? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

I think Shadow will win soon, because he will never give up .

I'm glad that you recognize I'll win this game. I refuse to lose! (again)

I'm back for the day! Felt like I'd never be able to get back on here.

This is not the ban game. And when did I edit a quote?

That's exactly what I heard you say.

Wow. My Apush teacher is showing us Forrest Gump today. I've never seen the movie before but I love it so much now.

You get to watch Forrest Gump! Lucky. I haven't seen it either. Right now we're "watching" a movie about rugby. Fits perfectly with the movie about cricket we watched.

I'm still working on the song. Apparently, making music is easier said than done. I do have a demo you can listen to. Subject to change.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wGAaWP0XCIazJkb0dlc3p4eGM/view?usp=sharing

Lol, we have to take notes on it, though, only because he wants to raise the student grade average though, so it's basic questions like "what does x do?" 

*Post in hope of winning and maintaining active on forums*

Shout out anyone who has exams now. 

Don't stress. Balance studying and relaxation.  You will get it right when it counts.

Don't dwell on mistakes. Getting annoyed on a question or forgetting a line in essay is painful after the fact but remember that you did your best work under pressure and limit.

Remain positive. (I swear if you say you're a dumbass I will hunt you down and slap you.)

Lastly, after this you're weeks away from escaping the place that put you though this, school. Keep that at the back of your mind.

I hope for the best results for all and get off this forum that's wasting precious time studying.

tenor.gif

Soundtrap. It's the best one I could find that doesn't require payment to use.

And studying? What is this studying? I, for one, never study for anything. Unless hitting myself in the head with a textbook counts as studying. I do that before tests. Osmosis.