Toki Zensekai

Last to Post 2: The Last Postening

Unless you hack your Pokemon to already have the best stats, moves, Abilities, and Shiny activated. Which I have totally never done, ever.

I used hack once for best IV, but that was useless. I never played competitive and all the games are much easy.

It all started with me being so desperate for a shiny Latias that, when I heard about someone at my school who knew how to hack it, I did research on Youtube and ended up doing it by myself. 

I now have 4 shiny Lati, rows upon rows of shiny and non-shiny Legendaries and non-legendaries in my PC boxes in my Alpha Sapphire game. 

They are literally ON sale, technically. When people want 'em, I can give them for nothing, so they're basically freebies. I have two boxes worth of shiny Lv. 60 Eevees that I made because I wanted to give away what I made to people like me who didn't live in Japan to get all the cool legal Pokemon

I think the program for hacking the older games is Pokesav. It also used to be Pokegen, but that one doesn't even work anymore. I only use PKHex, and:

1. I'm no actual 'hacker.' My 3DS only has homebrew capabilities and I never downloaded programs to go deep into the actual system such as CIA, FBI, arm9loaderhax, etc., before the 11.3.0 Update.

2. Speaking of updates, I updated to 11.4 and the one way I use to load my homebrew, Soundhax, was completely fixed by Nintendo's 11.4 update, so I can't even hack anymore. I still have all of the previously hacked mons that I already made, though.

Oh, to cheat on older version, I just corrupt the memory.

I want to back in the pokemon world with the Nintendo switch, I'm pretty sure the next pokemon will be on it.

Because it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

The rumor on the cyber streets be that supposedly Nintendo is making a sequel to Sun/Moon along the lines of Eclipse/Stars either for 3DS or even the Switch itself. They're just rumors, but the implications are enormous. 

No. The real question is... just how many licks DOES it take to get to center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? I seriously want to shut that stupid ass owl up once and for all and cast him back into the pits of Hell from whence I summoned him all those years ago... Forget you heard that last part... :ajlie:

Haha, I don't understand a word. Sound like the strange statement game.

WHAT ARE THESE REFERENCES ??? I'M LOST !!! :tantrum:

Wait, you've never seen the tootsie roll pop commercial! I'm not sure whether to think you're lucky or feel sorry for you.

Well, now you have.

This is the latest I've posted in a long time. Since robotics comp, I think. It's only ten here, but that's 1 on the east coast.

If anypony actually posts before I have to leave, they'll win a cookie.

i don't understand why people like shiny Pokémon. Yeah, they are cool, but competitively, they're no better than their normal counterparts.

Yeah, but I'm one of those trainers who looks for strong Pokémon.

I'm like Paul, but less of a jerk.

uhh, I don't really know.

But I did find an alolan raichu, has an obsession with pancakes.