Twixxie

Future Game Hype Thread

Is it just me, or is this winter going to be the best winter in gaming history? XCOM 2, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, No Man's Sky, For Honor, DOOM... I swear I'm gonna cry. And if not me, my wallet certainly will. 

What games are y'all most excited for?

-snip-

Oh, this was posted under Playstation. OK. Well, I currently have nothing on PS4 nor Vita that I'm hyped for.

Edited by ArcticEight

Assassin's Creed Syndicate is currently on top of my hype list. Although No Man's Sky, Fallout 4, and Dishonored 2 looks interesting to me.

Sadly my wallet can only afford one per year but there's always the possibility of Birthday gift from parents (October 30).

On 8/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, ArcticEight said:

I really want the new remakes of the original Crash games at the moment.

same here, used to play them a lot when i was little!

oh well time to update this XD

i have my eyes on Watch Dogs 2 and South Park: The Fractured But Whole currently. 

The new Crash games look so amazing! However my personal most anticipated game for this year is Ace Combat 7. It's about time we got a non-Earth action movie!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts III. I haven't missed a KH game on it's first release in America yet, and I plan to keep it that way! I just need to save up for a PS4...

The game Im waiting for is console release of my favourite games squeal

FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA 2015 /)^3^(\

True ive been hyped since 2015 ... and sure a console release hasnt been confirmed but 

its bound to come to console at some point. The arcade console use a PS4 engine and uses a split in half PS4 controller to play. I shall live in hope that this game gets anouced at E3 next  year.

20 minutes ago, Jet Streak said:

The game Im waiting for is console release of my favourite games squeal

FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA 2015 /)^3^(\

True ive been hyped since 2015 ... and sure a console release hasnt been confirmed but 

its bound to come to console at some point. The arcade console use a PS4 engine and uses a split in half PS4 controller to play. I shall live in hope that this game gets anouced at E3 next  year.

Oh, sweet! I have the first two games on PSP! Too bad it broke though. =/

21 hours ago, WonkyStallion said:

Oh, sweet! I have the first two games on PSP! Too bad it broke though. =/

Really?:awesomedash:

Dissidia is such a awesome game but no one ever seems to have heard of it.

Also off topic question, did you main a character? I'm a proud Tidus and Jecht main. (Guess which Final Fantasy I grew up with.)

Actually, I kinda went after all of them. I'm kind of a completionist. I never got 100% for achievements in both games, but I might have wanted to main Squall. I grew up with FF VIII. My favorite line in either game is when Kefka faces off against Jecht and he says "Meatheads, meatheads, everywhere!" XD

• Like 1

Days before I play BEST GAME EVER (Final Fantasy XV):

Whenever the GameFAQs walkthrough stops being updated and/or is completed.

Come on... I waited 10 years for this... a couple more months won't kill me... maybe...

:megusta:

On 12/16/2016 at 2:41 PM, LostSanity said:

Days before I play BEST GAME EVER (Final Fantasy XV):

Whenever the GameFAQs walkthrough stops being updated and/or is completed.

Come on... I waited 10 years for this... a couple more months won't kill me... maybe...

:megusta:

See, this is me, but WORLDS ADRIFT