Twixxie

Future Game Hype Thread

Recommended Posts

Is it just me, or is this winter going to be the best winter in gaming history? XCOM 2, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, No Man's Sky, For Honor, DOOM... I swear I'm gonna cry. And if not me, my wallet certainly will. 

 

What games are y'all most excited for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-snip-

Oh, this was posted under Playstation. OK. Well, I currently have nothing on PS4 nor Vita that I'm hyped for.

Edited by ArcticEight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assassin's Creed Syndicate is currently on top of my hype list. Although No Man's Sky, Fallout 4, and Dishonored 2 looks interesting to me.

Sadly my wallet can only afford one per year but there's always the possibility of Birthday gift from parents (October 30).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, ArcticEight said:

I really want the new remakes of the original Crash games at the moment.

same here, used to play them a lot when i was little!

oh well time to update this XD

i have my eyes on Watch Dogs 2 and South Park: The Fractured But Whole currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Crash games look so amazing! However my personal most anticipated game for this year is Ace Combat 7. It's about time we got a non-Earth action movie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts III. I haven't missed a KH game on it's first release in America yet, and I plan to keep it that way! I just need to save up for a PS4...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game Im waiting for is console release of my favourite games squeal

FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA 2015 /)^3^(\

True ive been hyped since 2015 ... and sure a console release hasnt been confirmed but 

its bound to come to console at some point. The arcade console use a PS4 engine and uses a split in half PS4 controller to play. I shall live in hope that this game gets anouced at E3 next  year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jet Streak said:

The game Im waiting for is console release of my favourite games squeal

FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA 2015 /)^3^(\

True ive been hyped since 2015 ... and sure a console release hasnt been confirmed but 

its bound to come to console at some point. The arcade console use a PS4 engine and uses a split in half PS4 controller to play. I shall live in hope that this game gets anouced at E3 next  year.

Oh, sweet! I have the first two games on PSP! Too bad it broke though. =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WonkyStallion said:

Oh, sweet! I have the first two games on PSP! Too bad it broke though. =/

Really?:awesomedash:

Dissidia is such a awesome game but no one ever seems to have heard of it.

Also off topic question, did you main a character? I'm a proud Tidus and Jecht main. (Guess which Final Fantasy I grew up with.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I kinda went after all of them. I'm kind of a completionist. I never got 100% for achievements in both games, but I might have wanted to main Squall. I grew up with FF VIII. My favorite line in either game is when Kefka faces off against Jecht and he says "Meatheads, meatheads, everywhere!" XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Days before I play BEST GAME EVER (Final Fantasy XV):

Whenever the GameFAQs walkthrough stops being updated and/or is completed.

Come on... I waited 10 years for this... a couple more months won't kill me... maybe...

:megusta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2016 at 2:41 PM, LostSanity said:

Days before I play BEST GAME EVER (Final Fantasy XV):

Whenever the GameFAQs walkthrough stops being updated and/or is completed.

Come on... I waited 10 years for this... a couple more months won't kill me... maybe...

:megusta:

See, this is me, but WORLDS ADRIFT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now