Sign in to follow this  
Mourningfall

Great Latina Singles

You know I'd never even considered dating a Latina before now. :huzzah:

xSGObm9.png

Thank you EQD for expanding my horizons and opening me to a new world of possibilities

Edit: So uhh, my [/img] tags keep disappearing everytime I post, what's up with that? Trying to disguise the fact you endorse latino interspecies procreation?

Edit 2: IT DID IT AGAIN :toomuch:

Edit 7330287: :hurrr:

Edit 8008135: I DID IT!!!!!!!:giddy:

Meanwhile I keep getting Trivago ads trying to make me move out and go permanent living inside cheap, under RM70 hotels.

That and ads about "high quality powder milk that nourishes and promotes growth for your child!" that cost hundreds... I'm not a mum!!

No need tags to insert an image, Equestria Daily is magic.

Mine are about household appliances. Stop it google, I already bough all that I needed ! damn.

Ads are so stupid.

Thanks Bakaarion, sorry I'm used to old school forum formats. Yeah all I get are Latino's and womens clothing, I don't know what googleadservice thinks I am or I want with my life, but it's making me reevaluate my life decisions. Really tempted to buy this retro looking blouse.... wait... no I'm not. @#$%

Funny thing about the latino's is that I live in australia. Like how they gonna get here? Ship her in a crate with some bananas and a bucket?

It's not like theres a wall to climb or swim around or whatever

I could order 6 and live out my days as a lucrative foreign tastes brothel owner. hue hue :huzzah:

Edit: SPEAKING OF BANANAS

T2xMq98.png

I don't know how to respond to this.

Why do they do this? It should say either "latin single women" if it's in proper english or "latinas singles" if they're trying to apply the Spanish rules of gender and number to the word "latina" but "latina singles" sounds like they know not a single word in that language (or in Portuguese which also has a distinct plural and female form for adjectives) but yet they try to pretend they do.

It sounds silly to me.

Other than that, there's AdBlock.

I saw an ad on here for none other than the Cunard Line, which is the company that runs ships like the Queen Mary and the (once was seaworthy) Lusitania that was sunk by a German U-Boat. (And that is how the US got into World War 1)

Other than that, I also see ads for people to develop apps for the robot Pepper and of course that one Brony dating site.