Sign in to follow this  
Toki Zensekai

When I looked at the breadth of my achievements...

I wept...

For there were no more...

dIsjycu.png

EDIT: As of 3/18/2017 I regained the additional 12 achievements that were added in the game and re-completed all 100%.

TKGeMmL.png

As of 1/17/2017, I, Toki Zensekai, have 100% PAYDAY 2 after 1,300 Hours of play time.

Now of course, some of you would probably say why is this a thread and not just a status update? Well, I wanted to share my thoughts and kind of have them stick around a bit.

It has been a wild ride for me, ever since I first played PAYDAY 2 when it was gifted to me. When I started, I was just a lowly thug trying to figure out where he fit in the scene, given this was a game that put me way out of my comfort zone, considering I've never really played many games that had you playing as the "bad guy" so to speak. However, over time as I played, I loved being able to work together with my crew and accomplish some pretty hair-raising tasks.

The game has also tested my patient quite significantly, considering everything OVERKILL has done in the past, from their endless DLCs, to the marketplace update debacle, etc., but I stuck through it and I don't regret it at all.

So here's everyone I liked to thank for helping me through all of this:

Dakka, Xenus Icelon - Thank you Dakka for not only getting me the game, but also helping me when I first started playing the game with your friend, Xenus Icelon. You guys helped me get to where I am now!

Radioactive Nuke and Daylight - You guys helped me step out of my comfort zone into the harder difficulties of PAYDAY 2, if not for you, I probably would've never touched Death Wish, let alone ONE DOWN.

Skyrazer - Your dodge/crit builds helped me make some pretty innovative builds, plus you were a great companion for some of the mission.

Spazz Dragon, Appleshine, Cowbell, Diskette, Cowbell, and Magnificent Genius - You guys are the best! You've stuck with me the longest out of anyone I know, you guys have been there for me and I greatly appreciate all you've done. I hope we can continue being the professional badasses that we are!

To everyone else who I have played with, you guys are awesome as well, and even though I've gotten all the achievements, I still intend on playing the game still, so don't hesitate to hit me up for some heisting in the future!