Sign in to follow this  
Azalea Floria

caffeinated catastrophe

Recommended Posts

Wait, a TF2 animation where the models don't get launched halfway across the map, have heavy distorted faces, and voice acting?

 

Blasphemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

How do you keep finding these?

Probably type in "TF2 Animation" in YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

@Sylveon

Yeah, I know, I'm subscribed to all the big TF2 animators, but Azalea keeps finding ones I've never seen before.

Through exploration, I check out related channels, recommended channels, etc and thanks to youtube suggestions I always find people who have a great knack for humor and animation, but is not well known. Like Doctor Lalve for example.

 

 

EDIT: Or like this coffee video guy, only 20k subs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Azalea Floria said:

Through exploration, I check out related channels, recommended channels, etc and thanks to youtube suggestions I always find people who have a great knack for humor and animation, but is not well known. Like Doctor Lalve for example.

 

 

Now thats a TF2 animation I'm familiar with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

Isn't the doctor amazing?

He is good.

 

But there is just something funny about seeing a character going like "ineed this" then getting launched 50 feet in the air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

How do you keep finding these?

She just does, it's like Pinkie Sense. I've stopped questioning it a while ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You watch TF2 animations. °^°

I love you.

JK.

or am i?

 

I like this video. It seems very sketch-like and is funny and has quality aswell. (probably due to SFM)

 

Edit: I love Doctor Lalve now. He's great :>. His style reminds me of kitty0706. A little. 

 

4 hours ago, Sylveon said:

Wait, a TF2 animation where the models don't get launched halfway across the map, have heavy distorted faces, and voice acting?

 

Blasphemy.

 

The videos where characters have faces 2 times the size of their had and drag themselves over the floor are made with garrys mod. And they are extremely hilarious to me. Others that have quality are made with Source Filmmaker. Though, finding that Gmod stuff in them is also funny, but more rare because SFM generally looks better. That being said, why do you write in Bold Purple?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FizzyGreen said:

Oh yeah... good times... i lived played in a time where earbuds were 23 keys...

Weren't those the times... Buds and Bills were all the rage and upwards of 20 keys. All the high level trades were done in them and the keys were worth 2.33ref. I got a whole bunch of games via trading back then.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Weren't those the times... Buds and Bills were all the rage and upwards of 20 keys. All the high level trades were done in them and the keys were worth 2.33ref. I got a whole bunch of games via trading back then.  

Yes they were...

For me it was 5 Ref = 1 key and then later 7 ref one key. Now you get 25 ref for 2.40 €. Or whatever that in dollar is.

 

"This hat costs 20 keys"

> "I'll just give you 10 ear buds"

"I refuse. Pure only."

> ._.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

I got like 25 ref for a key and I made a bunch of craft hats.

Yes! That's right! You can do that now...

huh... i might do that, too...

wasn't the enconomy like... based on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

I got like 25 ref for a key and I made a bunch of craft hats.

A hat is a hat, even if it's crafted. :pinkieshrug:

I'd probably be doing that if I still played it enough to care about hats. Kind of list interest after a while, friends stopped playing it too.

 

Just now, FizzyGreen said:

Yes! That's right! You can do that now...

huh... i might do that, too...

wasn't the enconomy like... based on that?

Nope, that's just a byproduct of the market going haywire once the Community Market launched and you could sell a lot of other stuff for cash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

You watch TF2 animations. °^°

I love you.

JK.

or am i?

 

I like this video. It seems very sketch-like and is funny and has quality aswell. (probably due to SFM)

 

Edit: I love Doctor Lalve now. He's great :>. His style reminds me of kitty0706. A little. 

 

 

The videos where characters have faces 2 times the size of their had and drag themselves over the floor are made with garrys mod. And they are extremely hilarious to me. Others that have quality are made with Source Filmmaker. Though, finding that Gmod stuff in them is also funny, but more rare because SFM generally looks better. That being said, why do you write in Bold Purple?

 

 

It just decided to come at me, I wanted to do something that no one else did.

36 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

I blame @Sylveon

Oi! Don't blame me!

 

I did it before it was popular!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this