Faustenberger

League Of Legends

Generic catch-all thread for League of Legends.

I'm looking for a Duo Queue partner, if anypony's interested. I'm currently Silver II, and I play on the NA server under the summoner name Faustenberger.

Anyone who wants to play League with a group of friendly individuals and avoid those random toxic matchups, or just looking for a fun time, feel free to add me.

Filthy casuals always welcome

SummonerID: Woonatics

Mainly Normals, ARAM, and occasionally derp around in Co-op vs AI

hello call me david nice to meet just start play league of legends not to play go and im look for a couple of friend to play with add me on skype endrance00

Edited by endrance00

I only recently(about two weeks ago) started playing league because a friend of mine would not stop pestering me about it. I honestly only have any experience with Ashe and Garen and I am level 7(like I said, still new) but I won't be toxic or yell at anyone at least.

My ID is Pearnator.

Eh I tried getting in LoL but I just couldn't do it of some reason. It felt really tedious in a way.

Been thinking about trying Smite out, because god forbid I try Heroes of the Storm 

Add me for casual, non-toxic gaming: PzychoGamer

If you do, also feel free to join me on Discord.  I will send you the link to my Friendship is Gaming server.

Edited by PzychoGamer

Add me if you wanna play League.

The Name is CopperCobra

Im on tha NA server and I will play anyrole

and don't care if you troll because if you do I will too.

EUW Server here,
Add me if you like - HQ Kuma - Diamond and currently Top and Jungle Main.
Yeah... Add me :D

Edited by HQ Kuma

I had a One-for-All game as Shyvana vs a team of Swain's; I started as Relic Shield support and built a Gunblade. I took the most damage on my team and dealt the most damage to champions in the game; I even dealt more magic damage than all but one of the enemy Swains. Good times.

How do you post YouTube videos? (not me)

Edited by Faustenberger

Ahaha. If you think the pre-competitive stuff is bad, you should see the ranked crap.

...or at least, that's what I hear from everywhere else in the community. I suppose I'm just super lucky or something, because I've experienced very little toxicity; I've reported maybe 12 people throughout my entire League career.

So I'm someone who doesn't much like playing by myself, but nor am I the type to invite people to play with me; guess I'm just not much of an instigator. So I went to Reddit and found someone who was looking for a duo partner in ranked and volunteered myself.

We played a game and won, at which point he left. So I queued up with the Twitch I had been supporting that game because he'd just gotten into his Gold promo series, and we won the next two games at which point he left. So after not playing ranked after getting to Gold, I'm now at 86 LP with a 3-win streak.

The really amusing part to me is that I was on like a 7-loss streak in normals.

Anypony up for making/joining a ranked team? I want to get the better ward skins, but none of the teams I'm on are active.

Yes, 23sinks. Thank you for your candid post that added about 100% value to this thread. Which isn't hard since, as you say, League has no value to begin with.

In other news, the game decided to skip me over Gold IV and put me straight into Gold III after my promos.

MLP and LOL is pretty much all my life, so I thought I'd register to this place and maybe find some more brony league players ;D
EUW IGN: JellyJaffaz
Currently stuck in elo-hell that is Plat 1-3.. 
I main Riven, but I'm not an a**hole to anyone in game or IRL, I have NEVER said anything bad or offensive in game to anyone ever (If you can believe that not all Riven mains are horrible/toxic people xD
Anyways, add me if you wanna play for fun sometimes ^^/)

I'm on the NA server, IGN: twilysparklez

I'm Silver III, but I usually just play normals, or aram.

I main Varus, Braum, and Garen. Generally not an a**hole, but I do sometimes mess around with my friends in chat :P

I don't use Skype anymore, but if you happen to use Discord(it's like TeamSpeak) PM me for my server URL.

hey guys

Im on the NA server and im just trying to expand my friend list 

I play just to play so add me! Helldog67 

On 11/27/2015 at 2:39 PM, twilysparklez said:

I'm on the NA server, IGN: twilysparklez

I'm Silver III, but I usually just play normals, or aram.

I main Varus, Braum, and Garen. Generally not an a**hole, but I do sometimes mess around with my friends in chat :P

I don't use Skype anymore, but if you happen to use Discord(it's like TeamSpeak) PM me for my server URL.

Amazing; someone else who uses Discord.  Feel free to add me (PzychoGamer).

On 9/11/2015 at 7:26 PM, Faustenberger said:

Generic catch-all thread for League of Legends.

I'm looking for a Duo Queue partner, if anypony's interested. I'm currently Silver II, and I play on the NA server under the summoner name Faustenberger.

My Summoner Name is Ashikkon, ended silver 4 last season, but feel like I'll do a lot better when I'm out of this "Near-Bronze" ELO. I fill and have a decent champ base. I'm only ever toxic when other people start blaming me for their doing poorly, so  no worries there. 

Currently my Skype ID is Aoife McConall, since I'm in a D&D group right now, but It'll go back to Steel_Bulwark after the campaign.