bensneb

Warframe

I recently got into warframe, in case you aren't familiar its a fun free game on steam you can look it up there. Anyways, if anyone plays you can ad me (bensneb) and/or anyone else who comments.

Nice. There is an active clan there, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I am a member myself. If you want to join, I recommend going to the official forums -> clans -> moon clans -> CMC. I think we have around 300-500 members?

See you on the battlefield, Ninja!

I got a few frames on there. My favorite being my infinite hysteria Valkyr.

Need something shredded? Just ring me up and I'll make sure you dont remember what you sent me to kill in the first place by the time I'm done.

Mastery Rank 13 Frost Prime primary at your service.

Look up TokiZensekai in game. I'm also the co-leader of the clan Ghost Eye with all the research completed. So if you need clan we have plenty of room for you.

Mastery 14 Trinity and Frost Prime main here. Been around since the start of open beta. Name's the same as in  here, I'm one AsurO's leaders. Hit me up if you need any advice or things dead.

I play Warframe sometimes. Only MR 6 though. Username is MailTime because it never fails and makes me wanna wag my tail. I'm not kidding, add me.

I play warframe for some months now. MR8, username is The_Gamentor and I'd love to join a brony clan. Please If you can, add me .

Edited by Gamentor
spelling mistake

I'm getting back into warframe again, I love what they did with the parkour, so much more fluid.

Also bought some plat and got a few syndanas and the new valkyr skin. So elegant... till you piss her off...

So if any of you guys wanna party with my new valkyr or some of my other frames ring me up.

Sure, I'll be picking it up again as well. They threw in some new daily alerts and I can finally start trying to get the fabled Dera Vandal. Add me on Steam whenever ya feel like it. 

20 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Sure, I'll be picking it up again as well. They threw in some new daily alerts and I can finally start trying to get the fabled Dera Vandal. Add me on Steam whenever ya feel like it. 

New Daily Alerts? What kind exactly?

4 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Idk, haven't seen anything different.

Also I've been clearing some nodes, got Jupiter and Saturn all finished up and got all of Uranus unlocked but not done. The rest might be hard due to them being... well missions that aren't fast and I don't have the frames to solo them. Namely high level spy, hijack, and defense missions.

Also my new Valkyr is majestic as fuck. I got her "original" skin on her with white and gold with the butterfly syndana thing, one of the really big ones. She looks so beautiful... till she rips you in half...

Also she has a tail. I love it because the syndana has a loop that it goes through. Perfection.

9 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

New special alerts should be popping up soon-ish. The usual level 50-100 overpowered enemies and special requirements / limitations to complete them. They should start dropping blueprints or parts for the Dera Vandal and apperently other stuff.

Oh and there's a new pre-Update thing going on at : https://warframe.com/seconddream/

Soo... I kinda splurged and got Trinity Prime <.<

I love it.

Also getting close to Chroma and got Vauban, also have Rhino being made now.

So much stuff to level...

Oh and I forma'd my Valkyr.

Trinnie was the first frame I made back in u8, still have her sitting in my inventory after I got the Prime. Ain't got the heart to sell her, just too much sentimental value considering she's got me through the thin and thick of almost 10 updates now. She still shares the top spot with Frost Prime for most used but she's got a special place in my heart. Too few people playing support in this game..

Really looking forward to the new Archer frame that's dropping for Update 18 (probably some time tonight) as a die hard archer all I can say is : "GIMMIE!" :gonkity:

I do like playing support classes, though in warframe it's a bit tricky because you gotta cast EV on the right enemies and never put WoL on strong enemies. And you gotta time that blessing just right to maximise it's effectiveness.

Also I could use some help power leveling my Valkyr back to max. She's squishy at low level.

1 hour ago, Badshot said:

I do like playing support classes, though in warframe it's a bit tricky because you gotta cast EV on the right enemies and never put WoL on strong enemies. And you gotta time that blessing just right to maximise it's effectiveness.

Also I could use some help power leveling my Valkyr back to max. She's squishy at low level.

I'm well used to Trinity's quirts at this point, having her for so long it's all pretty much automatic. As for Leveling Valk, sure just holler when you're doing stuff and I can come lend a hand. 

My arsenal grows. I now have Rhino and will have chroma and frost soon.

I also got Trinity primes accessories... I hate myself, by it was worth it. And got the huntress pack with the plat, so I also have Ivara and her weapons.

So many weapons...

I love Ivara. She is incredible versatile, and not as lame as some other frames (Equinox, Ember, Valkyr).

So, is anyone part of the CMC? I'm just curious, because I haven't seen anyone of you there.

Maybe we can play a sortie together in the future!

5 hours ago, Alpha268 said:

I love Ivara. She is incredible versatile, and not as lame as some other frames (Equinox, Ember, Valkyr).

:dissapoint:U wot m8

19 hours ago, Alpha268 said:

So, is anyone part of the CMC? I'm just curious, because I haven't seen anyone of you there.

Maybe we can play a sortie together in the future!

I'd love to be in the CMC, but I'm already a leader in AsurO. I've been with them since I started the game so that assortment of fools is sorta like family at this point. Though if I ever go to any other clan It'll probably be CMC. 

13 hours ago, Badshot said:

Trinity Prime Master race. :sunset:

I may be a hardcore archer but not even Ivara can replace my Trinnie. 

2 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

I'd love to be in the CMC, but I'm already a leader in AsurO. I've been with them since I started the game so that assortment of fools is sorta like family at this point. Though if I ever go to any other clan It'll probably be CMC. 

Trinity Prime Master race. :sunset:

I may be a hardcore archer but not even Ivara can replace my Trinnie. 

Trinity is fun if you time your stuff right.

But I want a Prime Valkyr god dammit, I would buy that first day.

Granted they might have to use her gersemi model since she would be prime, instead of the standard stripped model. Which I don't mind because her gersemi looks awesome.

Just now, Badshot said:

Trinity is fun if you time your stuff right.

But I want a Prime Valkyr god dammit, I would buy that first day.

Granted they might have to use her gersemi model since would be prime, instead of the standard stripped model. Which I don't mind because her gersemi looks awesome.

Might honestly take a while. Far as I'm aware the next prime is Banshee, after that there's two males (likely Vauban and Oberon/Nekros) , and one of the next females is Saryn, so yeah.

14 hours ago, Badshot said:

No really. Toggleable invulnerability? The only thing that beast has to fear are Nullfields, Manics and Ancient Disruptors. A rage-build on valkyr makes her almost unkillable. Of course that's lame.

@Skyrazer and @Badshot : I don't own any prime frame, and I don't plan on getting one. They all look so ugly. The standard frames are so much more visually appealing. And just getting primes for grinding your Mastery Rank or for 25 more Energy doesn't really make it worth for me.