bensneb

Warframe

I have so many frames right now... I've gotten Nova, Zephyr, Frost Prime, Saryn (dat ass), and working on Nova Prime.

I have so many to level...

I'd be willing to help any newbies get components for gear, I need to rank my frames anyway.

32 minutes ago, Badshot said:

I'd be willing to help any newbies get components for gear, I need to rank my frames anyway.

Same.. Have like four just sitting there waiting to be leveled. We can probably organize a few XP runs some time.

46 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Same.. Have like four just sitting there waiting to be leveled. We can probably organize a few XP runs some time.

Sounds great, I gotta rank my frost prime, my nova prime, chroma, sayrn, and zephyr, and my weapons akfuris and my Dera Vandal. I wanna say there's another but I can't remember. Sadly I can't use the frames on Sorties, I use that to level weapons and get tons of credits, I have like 3mill credits and close to 4 due to Sorties and a 90 day credit booster from Trinity Prime access..

2 hours ago, Badshot said:

Sounds great, I gotta rank my frost prime, my nova prime, chroma, sayrn, and zephyr, and my weapons akfuris and my Dera Vandal. I wanna say there's another but I can't remember. Sadly I can't use the frames on Sorties, I use that to level weapons and get tons of credits, I have like 3mill credits and close to 4 due to Sorties and a 90 day credit booster from Trinity Prime access..

Sweet. Hit me up on Steam whenever ya feel like it. I'm more or less permanent support regardless of the frame with the Vazarin path, so take whatever ya need.

*casts shadows of the dead* Surprise nekro! 

So, new event's going on this week with "Stalker Jr." 's that drop special mods. If anyone's up for hunting these you can find me on Steam. :sunset:

BRING ON THE GRIND!

It seems that there are a few Tenno around, so I though, as someone who really like this game (1800 h on steam, MR 17, almost 18) I'll refresh it a little bit, especially since the release of the Lunaro, Specters of the Rail, Silver Grove, Nekros Prime, and upcoming War Within, which might blow fans mid (judging from teasers) as much as The Second Dream did. I'm curious are you guys still playing, how you are doing and your overall thoughts on those updates I mentioned. 

I've started playing this game way back in closed beta, but after the game was causing a bit of a problems I pretty much ragequit the game, and returned some time after Cicero Crisis. Since that time, I pretty much check this game every day, to at least get the extractors and daily reward.

P.S.

I'm such a fan, that my OC, I'm working on will be a dragon-pony that will strongly resemble the Tenno XD

But for the record I'm a fan, not a fanboy (prime example is my problem with new Relic system in context of new Primes)

I'm just sitting on my spacebutt waiting for the War Within. The recent prime drop was pretty meh and I don't have the patience to grind relics these days. There's always that one gods damned part that's in the 0.5% drop chance section :glare: I have like three warframes just sitting there unfinished because I'm missing one bit that refuses to drop...

In any case I'll be playing once War Within drops, or whenever the muse strikes.

I know your pain. When the new prime is released I'm usually able to drop half of the new parts on my own. But usually Warframe Market comes with help. I sell some of the junk/extra new parts to make profit and buy the remaining parts for that profit. 

And I say it to you all the new primes are totally worth getting and putting forma into it. Especially Nekros, after his rework. With right build it can be really tanky.