Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryR'QA

Pokémon GO!

It looks really good but when you see the last 5 seconds you can see the bad graphics. The only good thing is that it confirms GEN7 which I estimate 2020.

I agree. Bad graphs. Gen7 definately the timeline proves it. 

I thought pokemon go was a good idea at first, but it was just ruined by excessive grinding, and micro transactions

I mean, the game is good, but I personally prefer the handhelds.

I'm not a fan.

It was fun for a little while, but now it just feels too grindy. And I don't like grindy. And they don't have most of the Pokémon, just the majority of the first gen mons (and no legendary birds & Mewtwo & Mew yet either).
Also I never figured out where Pikachu would show up. Which annoyed me, back when I was playing Go.

1 hour ago, Gragonelite said:

I thought pokemon go was a good idea at first, but it was just ruined by excessive grinding, and micro transactions

Wait wait hold up hang on a sec

There were microtransactions in Go? Where?

1 hour ago, Ribbon said:

I'm not a fan.

It was fun for a little while, but now it just feels too grindy. And I don't like grindy. And they don't have most of the Pokémon, just the majority of the first gen mons (and no legendary birds & Mewtwo & Mew yet either).
Also I never figured out where Pikachu would show up. Which annoyed me, back when I was playing Go.

Wait wait hold up hang on a sec

There were microtransactions in Go? Where?

I think it involved something to do with the pokestops, but I can't remember.

54 minutes ago, Gragonelite said:

I think it involved something to do with the pokestops, but I can't remember.

Ah, that would explain it. I don't have any pokestops near me, so I wouldn't have encountered anything to do with those.

...Although now that I think about it, there were some coin things I could never get any of. Maybe those were the microtransactions?

Pokemon GO was fun for a little while, but I don't think it held my interest for much more than a month. Terrible bugginess and crashes made it a frustrating experience. A week ago I gave it another shot and found that it was much smoother, yet I don't think I'll be coming back unless they add a bit more content to it. Right now it's just a diversion for me in lieu of anything else to do while I'm standing around somewhere. Somebody told me there's more interactivity now with your pokemon, so maybe I should give it another shot.

• Like 1