Sign in to follow this  
recentteen14

PF2 Roleplay Junkie Incoming!

I'm back~ After almost 2 weeks with no pony forums I couldn't take it anymore. Seriously, thought I could get away with the loss of PF2 but... Well, got bored and lonely. It's just not the same without it... Guess I'm going to have to stick around here. Good thing I brought some friends...

I swear to Celestia, if you start using us in general forum posts again I will end you...

Too late, first post on the forum and he's already doing it.

Hey, at least he decided to give me back my own voice.

(At least you HAD a voice to begin with! At least I can get away with communicating here...)

Cheer up, at least you aren't sharing a body.

Welcome back to the madhouse... Population: All of us and RT.

I don't even know how to BEGIN fixing this mess... If you've gotten this far, you're either wondering who we are or you're as crazy as RT and know the variations mean we're his OCs.

Probably won't be throwing them out at random outside of the RP section sadly, at least until a Spoiler tag is implemented (Hint hint). Besides, they'd likely kill me if I did. Anyways, I'm rambling. Hi to my fellow former PF2ers, as well as FiG players alike. You now know what to expect with me somewhat, so have fun with that. If you want to know about the OCs... Post coming in the RP section soon as I get a group pic.

You did WHAT!

Gotta run!

• Like 1

Welcome! :3 I hope you enjoy your stay in Friendship is Gami--

That's an interesting intro there dude!

oh no.

*Kicks down door* OH YES ASSASSINPONE WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!

WHY IT HAD TO BE TODAY?!?!

Lol I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as you can obviously see, I have 3 OCs almost ready for roleplaying, all is left is the backstory.....

Edited by AssassinPone

Great, another case of multiple personalities disorder, one more weirdo to clean after.

Don't say that like you were that sane yourself, Mr I-give-self-consciouness-to-my-own-conscience.

But when will you learn to shut it darn you ! mlfw3923.gif