Sign in to follow this  
Mourningfall

Stepmania / Trotmania

Trotmania is great fun, I have AAA'd every song released for it <3

I really hope they start gearing some of their files towards keyboard players, cause right now the only fun pony songpacks were made by me...

and no one likes playing their own files over and over..

edit: jk my files are bad lol, they're fun but bad. all pony though, so I've obviously got a target audience. :3

• Like 1

I used to play Trotmania a lot in 2013-2014. Even got a friend hooked up on it. The game was nice, and I used to play it on my laptop when I travelled long distances via train (Which probably annoyed so many people looking back... Well, they could have said something :3)

However, it somehow died down when I traveled less and less, and now I don't play it anymore. Yet, it sparked my love for rhythm games. So today I still play Kickbeat, Thumper and Intralism.

Maybe you want to take a look at Intralism as well? It allows you to custom build tracks, and there is only one pony song so far (And it's Spitfire from Mandopony, so it's a bad song, imo).

5 hours ago, Frécinette said:

I've been playing it for a while but the lack of multiplayer had me bored

You're in luck if your using a build released in the last 5 years you can go into options>network then type in "stepmaniaonline.net" and connect to server.

Multiplayer is 90% of the game for me, solo play is just booooooorrrrrinnnggg :rimshot:

I just started playing it last month, only solo play at the moment.  I suck at it though, best I can do right now is maybe level 13 or 14 on most songs, and even then I am happy to get an A or B rating hehe.  It is a lot of fun, but I would probably lose every game in multiplayer lol.