"User"

Conventions for 2016

Hey everypony. I'm trying to hit up as many cons as realistically possible for 2016, I already have my sights set on babscon and bronycon but the more the better.  I used to travel a great deal back around 2005-2008 and I want to relive those moments again. :3

Post up which cons you want to or are going to attend and maybe we could end up splitting a hotel room or other costs or something.  For me it's no fun going to a convention if you don't know anypony.

Edited by "User"

I'm most defiantly gonna try to get to Bronycon in 2016 as well as Babscon. Bronycon will be where a good majority of my saving will go to when i get a job and will be a long while. As with babs, its very close and i have many friends who plan to go and it does not cost a lot for me to go there. Guess I'll see ya there User ;3 This would be my first Bronycon and my 3rd Babscon.

Edited by Smugleaf The Smug

If you need a room for BabsCon, my group is looking for a few more people. I can put you in touch with the guy setting it up.

That also goes for anyone else who needs a room/ride.

Sorry all, looks like our room filled up faster than I expected. My apologies.

Edited by Storm Lantern

Thanks for the room offers guys. For sure PM me the info for anyone who is in charge of a room for any con

Edited by "User"