deathmetalbr0ny

What would you say is the most meh episode?

For me it would have to be The Mane Attraction, Its by no means terrible but I really don't care for the 'famous person returning home seeing an old friend and then singing a more raw emotional ballad to show there true self 'type plot,it's been done to death. And speaking of I have grown to not like that song because my living room tv is usually on the hub and that episode kept being replayed and I woke up to that song almost every morning!:doublefacehoof: 

For me it's Where the apple lies season 6 episode 23.

It was the story from every sitcom ever someone lies lies to cover lies all goes wrong and they tell the truth and everything is great .

I found it so cliche I couldn't even enjoy seeing teen Apple Jack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T-sparks said:

For me it's Where the apple lies season 6 episode 23.

It was the story from every sitcom ever someone lies lies to cover lies all goes wrong and they tell the truth and everything is great .

I found it so cliche I couldn't even enjoy seeing teen Apple Jack. 

That one wasn't my favorite but Applejack and Big Mac's banter was enoyable enough to get a pass for me.

I can see that For me It reckoned Big Mac so bad that it destroyed everything we knew about him.

It just seemed so bad all she had to do is tell Rich Granny just needs rest come back tomorrow.

I know that was the point but it didn't work for me.

And where was Apple bloom?

1 minute ago, T-sparks said:

I can see that For me It reckoned Big Mac so bad that it destroyed everything we knew about him.

It just seemed so bad all she had to do is tell Rich Granny just needs rest come back tomorrow.

I know that was the point but it didn't work for me.

And where was Apple bloom?

I never thought about that I'm going to assume she was a baby being taken care of by granny smith or she wasn't born yet

Yeah I would go with "The Ticket Master" since that is a ten minute gag episode stretched out to twenty. It isn't particularly bad but I am sure it fits the 'meh' category.

Huh this is a bit harder than trying to think episode that is bad or good. Not easy to remember a forgettable episode.   

38 minutes ago, Thornberry said:

Any episode from Season 1 lol 

Yeah season 1 isn't the greatest and has more than a few dud episodes lol, I'm going through an entire series re watch and episodes like Griffon the Brush-Off and Look Before You Sleep don't hold up that great. 

The episode that felt the most meh to me would be "Applejack's "Day" Off".

It had no real story & the episode felt like it was just filling time after Applejack & Rarity got to the spa, IMO.

• Like 3

the one Which Pinkie knows is probably the episode where I just feel completely neutral about it.

Not much happens but I wasn't bored, nor did I feel like It wasted my time. Nothing interesting happened but at the same nothing offended me or pissed me off

• Like 1

I would have to give my vote for P.P.O.V. It wasn't bad, just didn't linger as long as the others. With three view points explained yet no clear explanation as to what actually happened between the three, all we get for the episode was that there is a harbor somewhere and a new creature that felt too shoehorned in. In the end it just left me wanting...

• Like 1

On 3/30/2017 at 3:51 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

The episode that felt the most meh to me would be "Applejack's "Day" Off".

It had no real story & the episode felt like it was just filling time after Applejack & Rarity got to the spa, IMO.

This episode I felt nearly damaged Applejack as a character for me. Being raised in the farming lifestyle and to NOT be as efficient with the chores as shown unsettled me. The writers made her appear dimwitted and shortsighted. They might as well have made her pick apples individually by hoof. Although, she did help the spa out first before relaxing, so there is points there I guess.

• Like 1