VG_Addict

Product placement.

Well I guess I do not particularly care about product placement. And MLP has loads of product placement and show staff for the most part try to place it in the background or is only briefly used, you know like Pinkie having a helicopter that one time or Cadance existing. Well with obvious exceptions such as the Castle of Doom Friendship since that is hard to ignore.

It's a show for little girls, which is trying to sell pretty pink pony toys. It comes with the territory.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

The entire show IS product placement, its meant to sell toys and merchandise.

But you're making it sound like you're talking about adding product placement to the show. Like... I guess, other products? LIke, what, a coke bottle in the background or something? If so... yeah, not a fan of that idea. Let it continue to try and sell MLP toys by all means, but don't start throwing other products in there, they wouldn't fit the world they've built.

1 hour ago, ElecManEXE said:

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

The entire show IS product placement, its meant to sell toys and merchandise.

But you're making it sound like you're talking about adding product placement to the show. Like... I guess, other products? LIke, what, a coke bottle in the background or something? If so... yeah, not a fan of that idea. Let it continue to try and sell MLP toys by all means, but don't start throwing other products in there, they wouldn't fit the world they've built.

Exactly what I was thinking. The show was made to sell toys. As much as some of us might deny it, that's its primary goal. It's already there.