Leonbrony17

Who's your favorite villain and why?

My favorite villain is nightmare moon because she looks awesome and got the most character.

Who's your favorite villain?

• Like 2

A 3-way tie between Discord, Sombra, and Tirek.

In general, they all have cool designs and powers; specific-wise, Discord = personality, Sombra = effectiveness, and Tirek = stakes.

• Like 3

Discord because as villain he was fun, charismatic and when he bothered he was rather intelligent. He still is funny but he devolved now into a bit of a brat so as a character he is not that high for me.

Starlight comes in second for me because she is a regular pony. Unlike all other villains she was not evil but she was immoral hypocrite that had her own cult. Also first one to attempt a revenge scheme. She is least dangerous but she is most relatable really.

Queen Chrysalis comes in third because she is delightfully creepy and she had hive of shape-shifting emotion eating vampires. But she and her kids ended up kinda wasted. Honestly she had all the right tools to be number one bad guy in a show about friendship and emotions.

Tirek I only liked in his weak hooded form when he lured Discord. After he became threat, he became just a power-hungry brute. And really obsessed with destroying trees. He did have best fight scene.

Sombra I can respect for being very good planer but that is it. We never really see the guy apart from smoke and potential threat of his return. Can't rank him high when he is basically background.

Nightmare Moon is only cool if you like the theme. Otherwise she was just silly, jealous and crazy little kid.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

But she and her kids ended up kinda wasted.

I'd drink, too, if I let myself get defeated twice by the Power of Love. How does she keep getting blindsided by it? It's where she gets her own power from!

She really shouldn't be letting her kids near alcohol, though.

Clearly you've forgotten that there aren't many villains left as most of them have been so-called 'redeemed' (lol no they haven't. Not at all)

But I'd have to say Chrysalis.

Which is why I'm DEFINITELY quitting if they redeem her.

5 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Clearly you've forgotten that there aren't many villains left as most of them have been so-called 'redeemed' (lol no they haven't. Not at all)

But I'd have to say Chrysalis.

Which is why I'm DEFINITELY quitting if they redeem her.

I hope they do not.

But i think they won't, i mean they have to change and they already redeemed so many villains so redeeming chrysalis wouldn't be smart or useful.

The Sirens/ The Dazzlings.

I just like the way they treat one another while still surprisingly stay together. Also, their songs are AMAZING!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

I'd drink, too

You'd drink too? Me too!

Anyway to be fair while first time it was her being stupid to turn her back to Twilight, the other time it was kinda Deus Ex Machina. I say kinda because they DID give hints like pointing out Thorax wings and not being hungry anymore but still results were a tiny bit drastic. I think we all needed a drink after that.

So far we have Luna, Discord, Changelings, Sunset and Starlight redeemed. We still have Sombra's horn stuck in the arctic, Tirek chained in Tartarus and Chrysalis yelling for revenge (totally getting redeemed I bet). But let us not forget that for reformation there is also relapse and corruption. After all, Discord was "reformed" when he sided with Tirek and Starlight casually brainwashed her friends. Don't count out our dear villains that easily.   

Also oops yeah I totally forgot EG Villains... Ok I rank Sirens best EG villains and rest are just dumb people that mess with magic. Because I dislike EG Sirens suffer from judge bias and aren't in my top 3 overall villains but only by a hair.  

• Like 1

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Bakaarion said:

It's between Nightmare moon and queen Chrysalis.

Nightmare Chrysalis.

• Like 2

I personally have two favorites. The first is Chrysalis because she is actually the most significant threat as she can turn into any pony she so chooses including the regal sisters and the princesses in general. She's by far the most dangerous.

The second is simple: Nightmare Moon because she's a villain who knows all of Celestia's weaknesses because deep down inside Nightmare is Luna and Luna is Celestia's sister making her a very major foe. 

Discord hands down. He was the first villain that truly sold me on the show (up to that point, I only thought the show was okay). His character and personality are great and I just love a cocky trickster villain that throws the cast members for a loop and actually wins (for however long that win goes on for)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

Who.jpg

I meant to say Tirek, do you forgot about him. What do you think I say? It just some spelling mistake, sure people who understand what I meant.

1 hour ago, WAMBurt said:

I meant to say Tirek, do you forgot about him. What do you think I say? It just some spelling mistake, sure people who understand what I meant.

I figured that's what you were likely saying.

But still, you never fully know.

My favorite is Queen Chrysalis because she's the only one who hasn't kissed up and apologized for living yet. I'm sure that'll change in time but I'll enjoy the fun while it lasts. 

On 4/1/2017 at 11:05 PM, Light Blade said:

The Sirens/ The Dazzlings.

I just like the way they treat one another while still surprisingly stay together. Also, their songs are AMAZING!

They were so great. I purchased the Adagio mini, now if the other two would be released, I'd be all smiles.

• Like 1