Blazin' Blue

Discord speaking less contractions

This is a suggestion (sorta), but I want Discord to speak in far less contractions in his vocabulary. I find it rather annoying. I also don't want Twilight to be an alicorn in the upcoming 2017 MLP movie. I liked Twilight the way she was-a unicorn.

The change to alicorn is permanent. They're not going to un-do that at this point.

If you don't like it then why are you still watching the show?

Well, neither of you have to be so rude about it! It was A SUGGESTION, calm your tits. No need to get your panties in a bunch. And I stopped watching the show after season 5, for your information, smart one.

Actually so far it seems you get "ruder" and not rude back. And if you stopped watching the show why would you care anymore?

Besides they weren't rude at all, they stated simple truth that Alicorn change is irreversible and film won't be set in past. it's been four years by now everyone either got used to it or stopped watching the show (like you). 

Can't say I understand what is wrong with contractions, that is how Americans speak normally. Discord's way of speaking is part of his character and knowing him if it annoys someone that means he'll do it even more. He is a jerk like that.

Then why did you join this forum?

I was under the impression that once you quit watching the show, that meant you have left the fandom, which should mean there's no reason to be on a forum made for said show that you quit watching.

Maybe that's just me. I don't know.

Ok I got brought here from a report... How about all of you calm the heck down before I lock this thread...

Language.

And no one attacked anyone here, though there wasn't anything constructive either. Now you calm down at once and start discussing about your opinions with the others instead of going on the defensive because they don't agree with you.

As for the others, there's a lot more in the fandom than just the show, even if it's its central point, so you can still be in the fandom without actively watching it.

8 minutes ago, Frécinette said:

Language.

And no one attacked anyone here, though there wasn't anything constructive either. Now you calm down at once and start discussing about your opinions with the others instead of going on the defensive because they don't agree with you.

As for the others, there's a lot more in the fandom than just the show, even if it's its central point, so you can still be in the fandom without actively watching it.

I guess even the "love and tolerance" fandom isn't safe from the horrors of "my opinion is fact, yours isn't!"

• Like 2

Well I'll apologize for implying that he isn't part of the fandom because he stopped watching the show. I am sorry.

Also I would love to offer "constructive" argument but I did not see what else could I say besides that alicorn Twilight can't be reversed. Film will most likely will not be set in the past as that would confuse the audience. As much as twilight being an alicorn is something that has been dividing fandom it won't go away. I am sorry.

And Discord speaking with contractions isn't likely to be changed. It's up to script writers I guess? Again sorry it bothers you.

It isn't that I disagree, it is that those changes are not likely to happen. Alicorn thing is annoying I can agree with that but not to me personally. And Discord way of speaking is well I guess problematic to some?

Yes you will. Think you can just go around insulting other members and get away with it ? What happened to your manners ?

Now you tone it down at once or I'm booting you out of this place. Consider this as your warning.

22 hours ago, Blazin' Blue said:

You must be hated, then. *turns nose in the air*:ajlol:

Oh I am, that's why I got hired :dissapoint: