Sign in to follow this  
Leonbrony17

What is your favorite fan made stuff?

My very favorite fanmade animation is double rainboom. Better than most of the classical official episodes, in my mind.

About Music, I like so much ponies voices like My Little Pony - Halloween Rocks

And my favorite singer is Elie Monty

• Like 2

I enjoy the fan music the most, being a musician (or aspiring one). I also read fanfiction and occasionally look at fan videos.

Art (because who wouldn't want to see cuteness, gorgeousness, and greatness amplified? Not to mention the imagery you would love to see but won't in the actual show)

Plushies (Yes, they are pricey. But I still appreciate them being made, considering all of that officially-licensed non-show-accurate garbage)

• Like 1

First the fan art and comics. They are the foundation for everything.

Then for me comes fanfiction. I do not like fanfiction in general but MLP has a really large and dedicated fanfiction culture and in that huge mass there are some really creative ideas or just small silly stories that make me laugh. I prefer short comedies mostly.

Then come videos for me. I kinda only like silly short animation as music tends to be type I dislike. And no I did not like the double rainbow because it was just spam of references. The videos I like best are Mentally Advanced Series, Duo Cartoonist work and Lullaby for the Princess (there are other things too that I like).

Examples:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

You're missing out.

What do you recommend then?

I mean if it's good then I can at least give it a view.

8 hours ago, LostSanity said:

What do you recommend then?

I mean if it's good then I can at least give it a view.

Most of the good ones are already here. Double Rainboom was pretty good, along with the Mentally Advanced Series and particularly The Star in Yellow by Dawn Somewhere. Viva Reverie has some pretty hilarious, yet simple animations. Lullaby for a Princess is amazing, tons of music (like the ones I posted above), there short SFM videos usually parodying stuff. Piemations did a couple of pony videos. And there's plenty more that I'm sure I'm missing.

Also these:

• Like 2

I already watched Double Rainboom and some of that other stuff doesn't interest me sorry. I'm not a fan of abridged series either. I also already watched Turnabout Storm.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEIKLe912ic[/youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=972Jpv3D3tk[/youtube]

Favorite fan- made thing is Turnabout Storm. I commend whoever made this and for putting my 2 favorite franchises together and having wit and humor you would find from both. Favorite music has to be the brony notions "A new pair of wings."