Sign in to follow this  
Crecious

New artist on the block

Hey there! The name's Crecious.

I'd like to just say hello, and give you a bit of background on me. 

I'm an artist who likes to save money for travel and run around countries until the money runs out. This is of course only something I've done a couple of times, but YOLO! Seriously, you only have one life, grab it by the balls and take chances. Money isn't finite. Life is. 

(If anyone wants to check out my gallery) www.crecious.deviantart.com

Anyways, I'm an artist as I mentioned above. I believe in excellence, not perfection. Since, who's perfect anyway... I know I'm not! 

I'm a fan of a lot of things and a jack of all trades in a lot of ways. I can fix electronics, and garden, cook and sometimes clean if the mood strikes me.

I have a garden growing right now of cabbages, beets, zucchini and cucumbers. All of which are doing excellently right now. Except for the ants that ate my cucumbers...Grrr.

I am passionate about politics and Seahawks football team.  

I am a non-conformist, I refuse to be told how to live my life or how to behave. Especially if I'm not hurting anyone. 

Anyways. That's what I have to say to give you guys an idea about who I am.

Hoping to make friends! 

• Like 3

Welcome, welcome one and all into a den of ponies and games. We have so many sights to show you! Please, enjoy your stay.

I am passionate about politics and Seahawks football team.  

Well that's a dangerous thing to be passionate about as it always leads to danger. I mean really, Seahawks?

• Like 1

Just now, Cinder Vel said:

Welcome, welcome one and all into a den of ponies and games. We have so many sights to show you! Please, enjoy your stay.

Well that's a dangerous thing to be passionate about as it always leads to danger. I mean really, Seahawks?

Don't go knocking my team :P They won the superbowl twice, and I'm sure it was because I was rooting them on! :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you are able to enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S7 starts this month.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

Hello Crecious, welcome to the forums ! Pikachu_(Smiling).png

I like to travel in foreigner countries too. But without money, internet is the best way to travel, no ?

• Like 1

If the Subcommandante comes up to you and slaps your ass, do you wish him well on his future endeavors for greater freedom for his people?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thornberry said:

Oh, Crecious! I know you from dA, big fan of your artwork! ^^

Oh hello! Thanks so much! I'm very glad to know people like my art! <3 

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid  to ask if you have any questions.