Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of

The Dazzlings, aka The Sirens!

me_and_you__you_and_me_by_mixiepie-d8e8n

These three creatures have been infamous for their charming voices which would cause disharmony among ponies. Once being one of the inhabitants of Equestria, they were banished by Star Swirl the Bearded for their actions. Straight to the human world, where they would be to stay. But even there they kept doing what they could do best. At certain point, they even tried to get their hands on recently appeared Equestrian magic, but ultimately failed.

Despite that, however, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk left quite an impact on the fandom. Which is why you are here: to adore, not ignore!

Rules:

Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Sweetie Belle post, for instance, unless it has one of the Dazzlings too;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, any of the Dazzlings, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old EQD Forum rules have to say!

• Like 5

Well, I suppose I should start with which I think is my most popular pic that I've made with the Dazzlings on it:

_sfm__a_random_meeting_at_the_park_____b

• Like 5

@Sparklefan1234 Quite an ambiguous question. One half says "Sonata" because goofiness, the other half says "Adagio" because leader and charisma.

Favorite song? Again, ambiguous one. I CAN'T DECIDE! For quite a while I also thought "Under Our Spell", but "Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands)" managed to catch up.

large.jpeg

• Like 4

@Light Blade

I like Adagio Dazzle because, she shares a singing voice actress with Rarity & my second favorite Dazzling is Sonata Dusk.

"Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands) is my second favorite Dazzlings song.

sig-4704423.1263954__safe_equestria%20gi

• Like 3

My favorite Dazzling is Aria. I just like how it looks like she wants to be the leader and wants Adagio to listen to her for once. I got that vibe when I first saw them and I liked it. But Sonata and Adagio are great too.

the_dazzlings_by_ruhisu-d7w4k57.png

• Like 3

Adagio:

Sonata:

Aria:

*Insert very popular MLP music here* :P

But seriously, my memory of Rainbow Rocks is somewhat blurry. I'll have to watch it again, before I can decide who my favorite Dazzling character is.

the_dazzlings_by_sasami87-d8516qk.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@ChB DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.

0be397de990d0369ce92edb387b5843c.png

*Tried finding a picture of SpongeBob getting hynotized, but failed*

"I will do whatever you say..."

• Like 3