Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Runner

Hello fellow bronies, I´m new!

Hello, I have been a fan of the show for more than 2 years now, I have watched all the episodes, read all the comics from the oficial comic series, I watch pmvs, I also listen to pony songs from which I particularly like Fall into the gree from Chichi. My favorite ponies are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Starlight Glimmer (Fluttershy used to have that last place). I hope to enjoy my time here as much as you likely have.

• Like 1

Huh... pretty quiet in here... welp I guess I'll pick up the slack then... usually this place would have at least 10 replies by now.

Welcome I guess, I don't post much so I'm gonna weird everyone out with this. I'm BadShot, resident Changeling and the Dungeon Master, I run the roleplay here.

Enjoy your stay.

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid  to ask if you have any questions.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S7 starts this month.

:hithere:

About the only think you need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

WELCOME HERE :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and find many kind friends.

PS: I give you a BILLION brohoofs for that AWESOME profile picture.