Sign in to follow this  
Cerebret

An Introduction

Greetings to all,

My alias goes under the name of "Cerebret", and its origin, I shall not reveal. Given the fact that I am on this site, yes, I am a gamer, and I have played quite a few games in my short, but interesting life. These include: StarCraft 2 (Starter Edition), Defense of the Ancients (DotA) 2, League of Legends (LoL), Heroes of the Storm (HotS), Prototype, Airmech, HearthStone, and probably a few others that I can't remember. From these games, you can probably tell I'm rather interested in strategic games.You would not be wrong.

However, as life begins to snatch away more and more of my time, I have begun to play games a lot less, which is sad, given that I can't have the time to sit down and invest a few hours into some casual fun any more. But, I intend to squeeze in just a little bit of fun, and I thus will be sneaking some time into the Role-Playing Games (RPG) community here on this lovely site.

No, I have not played any real tabletop or even online RPG before. Yes, I have tried to host a small-time one on a What'sApp group with my friends. Yes, it was fun while it lasted. No, it didn't last.

So. I will be leaving my RP'ing experience solely up to the Game Masters (GMs) on this little site, and I'm trusting them to make it fun. More fun than what I have experienced anyway.

So, thank you all kindly for reading this, and I look forward to participating in this community.

For the Swarm,

Cerebret

p.s. I have tried to delve into the FimFiction community. You can watch (and laugh at) me try (and fail) to write coherent stories here: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Cerebreta

p.p.s. I love many of the games that I play. But dislike StarCraft, EVER, and I... will not end you. No, I will tear you apart limb-by-limb, and sew you back together wrongly, and toss you to the Zerglings to eat.

p.p.p.s. I'm joking about that last part.