Alexey

From Russia with friendship!

Hello, folks! 

Being brony since 2015, and the fact of my joining to MLP fandom is kinda amusing and humorous. Though, never being a hater, I turned my nose to MLP all the time when my friend was trying (or, more likely, forcing me) to show me first episodes. Times went on, and one day I've suddenly realised that I had no series to watch (the last one was Supernatural, I believe). "Well, what could go wrong if I take just a little look for a couple of MLP episodes?", was my thoughts.  After a week or so I've found myself at the middle of the second season.

Ehm... well, yeah, smth like that.

Few words about myself. Named Alexey, from cloudy and glommy Saint Petersburg. Enjoying sport activities, guitar playing (less and less from year to year. alas!) and warhammer stuff (no nerding, just back stories and some table top games).

Hm, few words indeed... nevermind.

Also, if anyone would be interested in, there are three reasons why I've even created Equestria Daily account:

- First and main... hell, that's one of the biggest MLP source on the internet! And yes, I found it out just a week ago. *Shame! Shame! Shame!*

- The second one is to improve my english. I've been waiting for too long, stopping myself with any kinds of shameful self-excuses. So I began with such proven ways as: changing language setting to english on my gadgets, watching movies with english voice over and subs etc etc etc. Holy Molly, I think I'll even try to make notes in english instead of russian!.. So... where was I? Oh yeah, and that's also why I switched from russian MLP source to this one.  

- And the third part is because I really, really, really want to achieve something in drawing art. And this place is just a holy grail of guides! As well as many guides of any types.

Well... guess that's all for now. I'm open to conversations, advices, criticism (if it happens to be) and so on.

And thank you for reading all that above! 

• Like 2

Comrade! Cousin! Welcome to our humble abode dear brony in arms.

Though I must reveal my traitors thoughts and comment how for being forum of Equestria Daily there aren't that many active users.

Yes, great that you want to improve yourself. Personally I find internet and media to be better teachers of English language than schools. And I am sure you'll create great art, I kinda am not capable beyond simple vectoring art.

So come and join the festivities. :sunset:

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid  to ask if you have any questions.

5 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Welcome welcome welcome, Алеша!

Please, don't call me that 'cause it makes my eye twitch) 

3 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Though I must reveal my traitors thoughts and comment how for being forum of Equestria Daily there aren't that many active users.

Comparing to russian MLP forums it's okie dokie)

2 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid  to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you) just need a time to look around

2 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Nestor "Bat'ko" Makhno or the Tankies?

I sense a political undertone behind those words.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S7 starts this month.

:gleepony:

However... keep in mind... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Ah, thank you all again. I am already enjoying my first days here)

Also

1) I love rice! The red one - not the white.

2) LostSanity, it's okey. I have many friends who test my sanity all the time)

And yes, S7... oh, this is gonna be so awesome. 

Welcome to the forums Alexey ! :HappyPinkie: kak vashi dela ? (right ?)

Yeeeee, I love Russian people. Thanks to online games, I know the basic insults in Russian, and it is very funny.

20 hours ago, Alexey said:

- The second one is to improve my english.

You are not alone :rdwink:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Welcome to the forums Alexey ! :HappyPinkie: kak vashi dela ? (right ?)

Yeap, you are absolutely right) Though, you can skip "vashi". It won't distort the meaning.

• Like 1

On 10.04.2017 at 10:41 AM, Proudy Hooves said:

Greetings, Russian tovarisch! (I'm also russian, dah :D)

Enjoy your stay here and be awesome! =3

Not so awesome as Rainbow Dash, but I'll try too)

And yes, glad to see nationals here! Hope, they are not as toxic as on russian sources, though.