Agilaz

A foreign, serpent-like ship appears on the horizon

Hello! I've been a fan of the show since about 2014 or so but didn't find this community until fairly recently, and I have to say it looks like there's some talented artists here. I found the site after suddenly finding myself a refugee of Poniverse (the curse of Odin be upon them!)

I'm not one to torture people with giant mountains of text, so I'll just wish everyone a good day/night and if you want to talk baseball, ponies, or anything else feel free to send me a message! :approve:

• Like 3

Actually good question, unsure at what point did this forum became Equestria Daily. Seems it was Friendship is Gaming forum originally?

Anyway welcome to the safe heaven foods and drinks are on the table and let's party. Welcome to Equestria Daily Forums and please enjoy your stay. :sunset:

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your time on here. I also hope you can keep up with he show too. S7 starts this month.

:HappyPinkie:

But you need to know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Actually good question, unsure at what point did this forum became Equestria Daily. Seems it was Friendship is Gaming forum originally?

Anyway welcome to the safe heaven foods and drinks are on the table and let's party. Welcome to Equestria Daily Forums and please enjoy your stay. :sunset:

Thanks! Also I like your avatar!

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

But you need to know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Pretty spooky!

• Like 1

On 08.04.2017 at 11:40 PM, Agilaz said:

Hello! I've been a fan of the show since about 2014 or so but didn't find this community until fairly recently...

Ah, yes. It's happened sometimes that good things are out of our sights.)

Anyway, welcome and have a good time being here! 

• Like 1