Cinder Vel

Octavia & Vinyl Scratch Fanclub

@ChB

After a lil digging I found the instrumental orchestral version. Maybe that is the version that you can appreciate more?

I still do depend of you for providing me the very best of Octavia. Sparklefan though is unmatched when it comes to the art. What would fanclubs be without you two I do not want to know.

• Like 3

@ChB

Heh I thought you would appreciate it. I wasn't really touched by the version you provided, minus the 20 seconds as you said, so when I noticed that one video spoke of this version well I had to find it. We need more instrumental and orchestral music.

2e2fd59dd3054e10c3d536e5dfaca073--vinyl-

By Chokico

Think we can all agree that is nice to listen to music like that and just relax. Though I suspect I'll have to make up to Vinyl, I did not expect that Octavia would dominate the group. 

Also I may or may have totally forgotten about that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

I still do depend of you for providing me the very best of Octavia. Sparklefan though is unmatched when it comes to the art. What would fanclubs be without you two I do not want to know.

Thank you for the compliment! It always makes me so happy when people like the art that I find.

Here's some adorable art of Vinyl Scratch & Octavia Melody looking at fireflies.

fireflies_by_yaaaco17-dblh2xb.png

Firefliesby Yaaaco17

• Like 3

@ChB
SWEET CELESTIA AND LUNA! You almost gave me a heart attack from the laughing fit I just had. I don't know what to say, thank you! Also I love the confusion of the commenters.    

full.jpg

• Like 4

@Cinder Vel You're very welcome, Friend! I'm so glad you liked it! :D 

Some commenters on there are asking me to explain myself. Would you like me to give them the link to the fanfic? 

large.png

• Like 3