TaliaKirana

Season 5 Episode Titles and Synopsis Revealed

Episode titles and synopsis for October
Was not expecting Brotherhooves Social to be Applebloom and Big Mac. That should be fun.

To no one's surprise, Crusaders of the Lost Mark is a CMC episode... but we're seeing Pipsqueak again. He's cute, and I like that he's a paint patterned pony. (Now watch me have got the pattern name wrong...)

The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows... Oh, that episode is going to hilarious. (They specifically call out that the secret is about Cadance and Shining Armor. Well, we all know what that likely means... royal baby! Though I suspect we won't see the baby until next season.)

Edited by TaliaKirana
Update title

Uuuuuugh. I didn't want to believe it, but it seems like we're really getting Princess Skyla. DAMN YOU, HASBROOOOO! I don't know, something about Cadence having a baby alicorn is just really... Really annoying. But I'll try to keep an open mind-- hopefully this won't be Twilicorn all over again.

Who says the baby has to be an alicorn? (I still think the Skyla toy was actually supposed to be Cadance. It was just produced before they'd finalized her name and design.) I'd kind of want the foal to be a pegasus, just to give us a royal who's not a unicorn/alicorn. (Remember, Cadance was born a pegasus.)

Also, since I posted this they announced Hearthbreakers. AJ visiting the Pie Family for Hearthswarming? (Of course Pinkie is going to be there too.) That has potential to be interesting, and we're likely going to hear the rest of of the Pie Family speak and have their names confirmed in-show. Be interesting to see what Pinkie's other two sisters are like at last. These days, considering Maud, I figure the whole family is eccentric in different ways.

"The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows" is hands down the best episode title this show has ever had, and I can't wait to get there. But for the moment, I'm greatly enjoying this Storm of Fabulosity!

I'm quite reluctant to see new characters introduced, especially if they end being barely used. I only wish toyselling does not shine in the show in the near future.

Still sad from questionable decisions but, eh, pones still taste like pones. Mostly. I really want to see the Pies episode, though.

The rest of the s5 titles and synopses leaked via a Netflix bug.

Kind of amused everybody pegged "The Hooffields and the McColts" as an AJ episode. Surprise! Twilight/Fluttershy map mission instead. I am so happy that they aren't making Twilight wait for the finale to get her map mission! (Gonna be interesting to see how she and Fluttershy pull their task off. They almost never get paired up, so should be fun to watch the interactions.)

"What About Discord?" is probably going to be pretty funny. I imagine Discord is up to something (probably always is), but Twilight totally blows the situation out of proportion. (Maybe he was plotting a a relatively harmless prank. He is still mischief and chaos personified after all.)

"The Mane Attraction"... I am looking forward to that episode so much because of that beautiful song. (And we also know why AJ was crying in the animatic. The performer is a member of the Apple clan. Nice torpedoing the idea that they always have to do apple-related things and have apple cutie marks.)

The finale is currently listed as "The Cutie Map" but I bet that title will be changed since that ended up being the premiere title. (Probably changed to "The Cutie Remark".) To no one's surprise, Starlight is going to return and cause some serious trouble. (And now we know where Princess Twilight's crack at the end of Friendship Games comes from. Explains why Sunset couldn't reach her before the portal got temporarily closed, since Twilight was dealing with Starlight's shenanigans.)

...and then hopefully Twilight will smash the map at the end of Season 5 upon learning the true lesson - learning not to listen to others and be willing to do stuff because you want to. Screw destiny!! YOURS IS THE HORN THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!