Error

If.... (forum game)

No I won't accept the offer. Because you need many exercise, training and so on

If you won millionary money. How would you react?

Confuse everyone I know, pull pranks on people, find out how my hair would be if I let it grow long, find out how I'd look, laugh at myself a lot, probably some other silly stuff that I can't think of now.

If you were to suddenly become a really popular youtuber, what would you do?

2001: A Space Odyssey

To be a pioneer of the stars, that would be amazing.

I'm going to reword and rebound that question.
If you were transported into one movie's universe which one would it be?

Green Lantern. I love the concept of the movie, even if the execution wasn't quite as good.

If you could be the antagonist of any video game, who would you be and what would you do to make the "good guys" fail?

Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!

If you could be the protagonist of any anime, who would you be?

Saitama from one punch man, would be fun, plus he's a nice guy. Gonna miss my hair though :fluttersmith:

If you could have a nice conversation with any person of the past, famous or not, who would it be?

On 14/3/2016 at 3:48 PM, Light Landstrider said:

I am so sorry, I didn't know, this was really something unexpected, I am truly so sorry.

Oh no, he is fine. I just missing him and that's all.

Trying to revive this old game.

If you could return any old game as Remake/Remastered. Which one will it be? Mine would be Command and Conquer

AC1.... Why? Because im getting a bit bitter about the fact the Ezio trilogy gets a remaster instead of AC1 esp the fact that next year is the 10th anniversary of AC1....

If you have a chance to pet a dog made of pure compressed radiation would you do it?

Well yes, but being the partially selfish person I am I would only heal the people I want to heal.

If you could be any existing superhero character in both the Marvel and DC universe, who would you want to be?

Probably Cap.

If you had to choose to be a villain from a cartoon or movie, who would you be?

Ratman from the scorch trials, he is basically a much older, smarter version of a rp character I made in 2013.

If you could go into any fictional land in a video game, what would you pick?

The Elder Scrolls universe. Preferably around the 4th Era, definitely not during the Oblivion Crisis, those were rough times and somewhere around Valenwood or Cyrodil. 

If you could pick one spell you could learn and be able to cast it at will, what would it be?

Quick Learning. So I could learn any by quick (Not to be instant, but fast learner)

If you could create one game/movie by any creators, what would you suggest them? Mine would be a game strategy/first person.Build armies, control one of the unit or heroes.

I just repeat that again since no one want to reply.

Mine would be a game strategy/first person.Build armies, control one of the unit or heroes.

If you won lottery. What would you use them for?

Quit the forums and possible join a different forum site.

If you will choose VR. Which equipment will you choose? Oculus Rift or HTC Vive?