Error

If.... (forum game)

Since this is often the case for me nowadays, I can say what I've been doing: either play a game or watch something
Or sleep if I'm tired enough :3

What would you think if there were a new type of Apple Jacks cereal shaped like Applejack?

That should be nice.

If your parents won't let you playing games or using computer for a days, what would you do?

Watch Netflix; however, that would never happen since I practically need my computer for other things as well :3

In an upcoming episode, Pinkie knows a secret about Princess Cadance and Shining Armor and struggles to keep it. I think there is a possibility...maybe...that they're going to have a foal. If this is correct, do you approve?

Rubber. awesomecheer_zpskvbeorwi.png

If you could replace your blood with C4 and the act of having your blood replaced not kill you, would you cozy up to the idea of being able to tell people, "Gimme stuff or boom?"

Well.....-shrugs-.....wait that's maybe Diamond Dogs mercenaries? I guess I have no choice to join.

If Nanfoodle arrived and talk to you lots of stuff and non-understandable. What would you do?

Well that actually happens a lot to me lately, so probably either working or playing online. :3

If you have seen my signature, what is your reaction towards it?

Probably none, because I don't know what I could use it for, and I'm no forger.

If you have a test the next day, but lots of other work to do by the end of the week, what would you do?

If we're going off of the current day, I'd just have to study for the test now and work on the other stuff afterward.

If you could be a part of a currently-existing anime (despite the debatable eligibility, I mean aside from MLP), what would it be?

Well, Living in anime world seems.....anime life. Maybe any daily life genre anime

if you suddenly get fat for no reason, how will you do?

I don't think I'd have to cope. I'd just do it, though I have studied Latin in high school.

Tobuscus' first YouTube video is "What I would do with the remote from Click", where he pauses time while playing poker to see his opponent's hand. What would you do?

I don't know how to reply it and it's seems no one want to reply.

If you won suddenly lottery, how will you react?

(What do you mean by that?)

Just like anyone else, I'd feel utter confusion, disbelief, and glee.

You walk in on your parents clopping. What do?

I walk out, re-evaluate my choices in life, then decide I'll leave them be, as I enjoy the show myself.

If you had to debate an opinion that you disagreed with, how would you feel?

I'd wish I were on the other side, clearly, but since this type of debate is most likely "for sport", I'd ultimately be okay with adapting.

If you're playing Minecraft and you have to use either sand or gravel for their shared quality of obeying gravity, which would you pick and why?

uhm I don't know, never played Minecraft. But gravel loos fine I guess.

If you ever meet your best online friends, what would you guys doing?

Talk about all the things! Probably play stuff, too :3

If you are reading this, what is your response?