Error

If.... (forum game)

tell him I am a guy so he can't marry me.

If your favorite pony appeared suddenly in your room , how would you react?

I would panic, try to call the Police, then grab the closest sharp object to try to defend myself.

If you wee that pony and you saw me reacting in this way, how would you react?

Edited by Cerebret
OH MY GOSH. CAN'T. EVEN. PUNCTUATE. PROPERLY.

Methinks it just means that he has a heart full of love.

So full, in fact, that he collects random people from this very forum for questionably consensual and very painful acts in his love dungeon.

What would you do if I were to tell you that we will embark on an epic adventure with you as my squire?

• Like 1

I would love to be a squire, a skilled knight would be helpful to teach the squire

If TF2 was never cartoonish game, what would you think? A realistic TF2 game

Those fans of both games would be super pumped, fans of only one would be meh, and arrogant stuck-ups like me would dislike the idea of the perfection that is P0rtal being corrupted by the horrible realm of FPSes.

If I offended anyone from that above attempt at humor, how would you hurt me? (Hopefully not through a love dungeon. *Shivers.*)

I am not offended in the slightest, but if I were, I'd call you a scrub. :chillin:

Would you rather eat the baked bads from the first AJ episode, or get sat on by Bulk Biceps?

Get sat on by Bulk Biceps. At least that death is quicker.

If you had to decide between Calculus and Geometry, which one is the lesser evil?

Although Geometry is taught much sooner, I'm not a big fan of it, and Calculus is more useful overall imo.

If you had to be either a zoologist or a marine biologist, which would you choose?

Hmm I never tried some, but zoologist sounds interesting.

If you get 1 wish, how would you wish?

"I wish that I have an infinite number of wishes, and all of them come true."

If that statement above backfires (Which of course it will: Murphy hates me.), how bad do you think the world will get?

It'd be bittersweet, as there'd be a lot of delicious tacos...but you're buried under all of them.

If you could get ~$500,000 or more a year for doing incredibly embarrassing things that would be seen by millions of people (on TV and/or the Internet), would you do it?

I would because then I'd have 500,000 dollars... or more?

You're on a Genocide run on Undertale and Sans asks you to spare him, do you do it?

"I am Error"

"I am Bagu"

If your bed suddenly became a bunk bed while you were asleep, would you rather wake up on the top or the bottom?

Bottom, so I don't roll off the top bed.

If you had a button that would kill some random person,but you get a million dollars, would you press it?

no

if you had a button that would give you a million dollars but caused MLP to cancel, would you press it?