Error

If.... (forum game)

I don't know

If you was delay in your work and have to work 3 hours extra, what would you think?

Edited by Error

Telling them the pressing that botton is not a game, so we play a game

If mane 6 got relationship, what would you think?

Question is a bit vague. If you mean they each get a significant other, I'd be cool with that. If you mean they all have a relationship with each other...same answer, actually.

What if they got a rule 63 episode?

in last moment in movie VI, that would be different and Vader becomes a good father again and survived.

What if "Back to the future ÍI" was more on future that current today's "future"?

Do you mean...what if the movie were exactly the same but was said to take place in a later year? We'd probably be slightly more satisfied with our technological progress, maybe.

What if it took place in an earlier year but was otherwise exactly the same?

Some fans would lose hope of ever achieving some of the shown technologies and stop working towards them, meaning that we get less cool stuff today. However, they work on other stuff, so more other cool stuff for us!

If you had to function 30 hours without sleep on exam day, would you choose to consume caffiene, sugar or both?

All......G3 MLP? Welll.....-eats some sugar free Gumny bears-

If G5 MLP becomes real, how would you react?

Firstly, are you SURE about those gummies, @Error? You know what happens when you eat them, right?

As for G5...well, honestly, I don't know. It's hard to imagine a generation better than G4, so I'd at least have to take a look at it first.

What if there was an episode with real life horses?

Probably find a bunker somewhere in case they try something dodgy, or convince them to share their technology with us so we can expand into the stars!

:pwease:And secretly plot to establish a galactic pony empire. 

I would shake his hand, tell him it is an honor to meet him, attempt to have conversation, and become good friends with him.

...and maybe ask about Half-Life 3. Maybe.

J.J. Abrams is set to direct the upcoming Half-Life / Portal film. If not him, who would you rather be in charge?