Error

If.... (forum game)

examples:

question:If you was pony for a week, what would you do?

Answer: I would have visit Ponyville for a while

question: If MLP FIM never released, what could be happened?

Answer: They won't be bronies

All right I start.

If you ever get invitation to visit your favorite actor, how will your react?

Suck it up and beat the shit out mother for trying to sacrifice me.

If you lived in the TF2 universe and were in the badlands (where most of the stock maps take place) what would you do?

I'd leave that decision to Pinkie Pie! Also, BadShot would be there, and I'd tell him that Isaac's mother does not actually try to sacrifice him, but rather it was just a depiction of his situation which he made himself (keep in mind he is still a child).

If you were destined to fall in love with a pony from Equestria, who would you want it to be? You may assume that they are all ponies, or it is an alternate universe where they are anthro/human (like EQG human or with real skin). Don't worry, I promise not to judge, and so should everypony else!

Trixie......that's all I can say

if TF2 was monthly subscription instead free to play, would you still play that?

I wouldn't be terribly surprised. This is not an uncommon subject to broach in children's TV. I remember when the kindly old shopkeeper Mister Hooper, of Sesame Street, died in 1982, coincident with the death of the actor who portrayed him. The characters dealt with it in a very straightforward manner, with Big Bird serving as a surrogate for those of us (myself included) who were too young to really comprehend the totality of the subject. 

MLP has already covered bullying, physical handicaps, communism, wars of conquest... And, depending upon which theory you subscribe to, they've already brushed against the topic vis-a-vis Applejack's surrogate parenthood of Bloom and the nice little camera shot tilting up to the shooting stars.

What would life be like in a universe completely identical to our own, except that the viscosity of water was twice as high? 

Before that, I'd like to add that the topic of death, though not addressed directly, was dealt with in a very similar way in "Tanks for the Memories".

As for your question, there would probably be fewer sex jokes.

Why are pistachios so yummy?

A bunny; those are just undeniably adorable.

and I just realized my last post was done incorrectly

redo of that: What if Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar?

additionally: If you could ask Satoru Iwata any question, what would it be?

Equestria...

Man, I remember the first time I heard "A Long Way From Equestria" by MandoPony. I kid you not, it really did make me cry, and remains the only song to do so.

Anyway~

If you were chosen as one of the spirits of the Elements of Harmony, what would it be?

Loyalty. I'm not a funny person, while I do tend to be a bit generous it is far from a primary same with kindness, I have a long history with lying about somethings so no honesty and I prefer technology over magic.

If any future setting game became our real future which one would you like it to be?

Gurren Lagaan at the end of the last episode.

If you suddenly gained the ability to genderswap at will, what would be the first thing you do?

This is slightly difficult to answer since I don't really consider myself a closet brony; although I've been in the fandom for 3 years and have had a lot of time to contemplate it, I now take a rather passive approach: I treat the show just like any other in the sense that it's just a show and nothing to get riled up about (in a bad way).

I suppose if I were a closet brony, I'd be very unsure of how to reveal myself, but eventually I'd tell someone close and just gradually get more comfortable with others knowing. Earlier on I was a borderline extremist brony who practically tried to feed it to everyone whether they liked it or not. Fortunately, those times are behind me--I'll be optimistic and take pride in that fact rather than feel continuously shameful.

Since I feel my answer was a bit vague, I'd like to leave it up to the next person to answer the same question.

(Oh cool, my rank increased to Fig Jam. I'm also proud that it was most likely me who inspired the fig-related titles.)

Edited by ultimateAI

All right since I should be next, I'm not sure what my family would thinking that I'm brony. I mean I'm just average brony who like to watch the cartoon because it's funny and nice to watch. No need to be serious about those toy collection or cosplaying.

If your favorite pony appeared and stays with your for a week, how will you react?

I... would actually panic, lock myself in a room, and try to sleep off the (either existent or not) hallucination.If that didn't work, I would try to get help from my family members, and we all would probably end up calling the police. I have no idea what would happen afterwards, though.

If the police then take the pony away to do unspeakable acts of horror to it, what would you do?