Ninja Fried Rice

Wildstar F2P

Wildstar goes free to play on Sep 29. Some of us that were in the Space Ponies guild have been playing with a guild for the past year.

"Phobos" If you are playing of are looking to start playing when F2P drops, replay or send a message in game.

My character is "Nurse Redheart" We like helping people who want to learn the game.

Count me in.  I've been on the Closed beta server for a while now and It's pretty great. I've honestly been wondering if there was a Pony guild in Wildstar, but never really saw one. 

When the game came out EQD had one. The name was Space Ponies. Now Phobos is not a Pony guild but we have Brony members, I am one of them. Phobos is cool with the Bronies I even have a channel in mumble "Ponyville Hospital" Phobos is a guild made up of people 20-45 years old. If you need a guild we are all ways looking.

I could possibly join, if I get tired of WoW again, but I'm part of a guild now so probably won't for a while because this guild is pretty active. Even joined a guild raid.

I would love to join! ^_^ I have a deluxe account and played a lot at launch, but at one point it lagged out my computer so I stopped playing but I have a better computer now and I cant wait for FTP

I may get around to downloading this.

I played it when it first came out, leveled to max and had a blast, but then my internet went out for a while so I ended my subscription and never really got back into it.

A little busy as of recent though, so I'm not sure Will post if I do.

Edited by Zookz

Really need to get  back to this thread once the client downloads. Cursed Dorm Internet's sorta limited so I cant get the client. I'll post my name here whenever I manage to get on though.

I would like to join, but apparently it can't connect to the bloody servers.

Great first impression here...

Just looked up their twitter and apparently the "MegaServers" I guess that what they call their servers, are down for maintenance... why do all MMOs do their maintenance on a Tuesday....

Edited by Badshot

Ah, looks like my characters are on the PvP server, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to join you guys. :fluttersmith: (have friends on this server, so, yeah)

if you are on Warhound PVP  server there is the New Luna Republic guild. it is an exile guild. hit up my main character Palandrose Endgame and ill add you to the guild.