BU00

New, but not quite new

Hey there, folks!  I'm back in the saddle, so to speak, after about a year's absence from the fandom; couldn't really stay away if I tried.  So, while I may not be new to the entire brony scene, I am new to these forums, and would like to give a greeting to you fine folks.  I don't bite, so feel free to hit me up sometime, especially if you're in the mood for some Xbox (game list on my bio).

• Like 1

Greetings and salutations. Welcome back to the herd. You were foolish to think you could ever leave. Muahaahahaha!

Enjoy your stay in the forums. :sunset:

• Like 1

Helllo, there! ~

Happy to welcome you to this forum! :sweetieyes:

It makes a difference to be here.

Though, i am curious, why did you "try to stay away from the fandom"? :rariwhat:

1 hour ago, FizzyGreen said:

Helllo, there! ~

Happy to welcome you to this forum! :sweetieyes:

It makes a difference to be here.

Though, i am curious, why did you "try to stay away from the fandom"? :rariwhat:

It's a long, boring story that can best be summed up as a bout of self-consciousness, brought on by some new directions my life was taking.  In short, I got over it, and came back.  I can elaborate, but the rest is all just minutiae.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S7 starts this weekend.

:hithere:

You should probably know though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.