RTC

Strange Statements Game

"You see, 9/11 never actually happened. Rather, it was all a Russian mind trick. The Twin Towers are still there, they're just invisible. How did Russia do this, you may ask? Well, you know those trails left by planes in the sky. It's Russia gassing us so we continue to think 9/11 happened. Why do they do this? Because, there was secret Area 51 information in the Twin Towers that proved Russia was conspiring with aliens in order to overthrow the US government."

Actual quote from my AP World History class.

we must stop the fat controller from stealing our Thomas

also we must stop china from stealing our mexico

I could just quote mine from a a local wiki's Two Cows page.

Let's see:

• 9/11 truthers: You do not have two cows, that's just what the government wants you to think. Those two things over there are a false-flag operation using carefully painted ponies.

better not mess with me

i'm a level 100 Ringo Starr I've defeated over 9000 fat controllers

I deal with potatoes once a day. Us and you are both greatest things they never got, unfortunately. Isn't that disappointing ?

I'm allergic to water. The symptoms are growing a second hand, brown eyes, and an obsession with MLP.

There was once a war between British and native population because native population kept taking down British flag from the flag pole. They believed that the flag was the only reason why British ruled over them.

6 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

No. The real question is... just how many licks DOES it take to get to center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? I seriously want to shut that stupid ass owl up once and for all and cast him back into the pits of Hell from whence I summoned him all those years ago... Forget you heard that last part... :ajlie:

Awesome.

If everyone is so gaga over wood burning pizza ovens because of its natural flavor, but also gaga over saving the forest, would the ultimate evolution of this epicurean environmental zeitgeist be the manure burning pizza oven? :rariwhat: