Sign in to follow this  
Skyrazer

Hello there.

Hello there good folks of FiG. I'm Skyrazer aka FaultyCode (on Reddit), pleasure to meet you all. 
Just recently started posting here, I'm not much of a forums person. What can I say? I'm a lazy version of the average gamer with a colorful gaming history who's also an avid cartoon horse and tech enthusiast.  In most of my free time I'm either playing games, modding (mostly making ones for Payday 2 these days), reading fanfiction when boredom strikes or irregularly drawing. Aside from that I'm a Software engineering student so I write lots of code (may or may not cause spontaneous combustion and/or explosion/implosion ) and I'm a big fan of Archery. 

Mostly find myself playing Payday 2, Warframe (one of the old dogs from AsurO), Wildstar, occasionally Battlefield 3 and Garry's mod, though often I'll get hit by the nostalgia train and crack open something from the good old days like SWAT 4 and Evil Genius.

So that's me in a Shellnut. :wink:

Haha, great to see that there is another Software Engineer here. I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree!

And a few years ago I visited an archery club too. Are you my lost brother?

• Like 1

Haha, great to see that there is another Software Engineer here. I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree!

And a few years ago I visited an archery club too. Are you my lost brother?

Who knows? Maybe I'm you in disguise! *Inception sound effect*

hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic hi yes i see you have the 2nd best horse as a profile pic 

To those above me: I think your assumption of 2nd best horse is slightly biased.

Also:

Who knows? Maybe I'm you in disguise! *Inception sound effect*

Shouldn't I be aware of this? I mean... If I am me, and you are me in disguise... Shouldn't someone have noticed that there are two versions of me around? (Also... I think they would have complained, with me around two times. :) )

Shouldn't I be aware of this? I mean... If I am me, and you are me in disguise... Shouldn't someone have noticed that there are two versions of me around? (Also... I think they would have complained, with me around two times. :) )

HMMMM...

pinkie_pie__the_new_stare_master_by_luch

*frantic page flipping*

Oh. Wait. Never mind, wrong dimension, carry on.

Sunset is indeed 2nd best horse.

Silly Trixie. Sunset IS best horse :)

Oh. Wait. Never mind, wrong dimension, carry on.

Silly Trixie. Sunset IS best horse :)

Umm... That's okay? What happens in another dimension, stays in the another dimension? I mean, usually?

And I think, your opinion is biased and also wrong.